LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Anyone Else Still A Virgin?

Well, no actual intercourse yet (though I could whenever I want) - but I choose to wait till I am actually married for that (most consider my current GF/mommy my wife, because we have been together so long, but....).

Although there have been other types of sexual activity, but that didn't even start till I was 30. - It might have been a bit sooner (but I'm actually glad that didn't work out, considering the circumstances). - On my 21st birthday, a few friends got me extremely drunk (not the first time I was drunk BTW) and went and employed the services of a ummm, "working girl" and kind of shoved us both in the same room alone. I was not interested at all, but I figured they already paid her, and I can still have a little fun without actually doing anything.

Well apparently she was not in to any sort of fetish, and know little to nothing of physical disabilities - soon as she found out I wear diapers (and BTW those "friends" knew that for years) she laughed AT the fact right in my face ! :badmood:

So needless to say, that was the end of that! - she was quite angerly asked to leave!

I'm working my way to 21, and I'm still carrying the V-Card.

I'm not a chastity pledger, and I'm not against sex before marriage. I'm not ugly either; Hot or Not had me at a bit more than an 8 average with 400 votes before I took the picture down. I haven't done anything else beside kissing, and I don't get to do that often either.

Maybe I'm too picky about the girls I like. They have to be intelligent and able to hold a conversation about a book, movie, work of art, etc. without just saying "That's Deep". They have to like quiet nights in or out most of the time, and not want to party every moment in their free time. And they have to be open-minded. (Hopefully enough that they could find something interesting, or at the very least not be repulsed by my kinks.) Is that too much to ask?

I guess I'm just looking for moral support and confirmation that nothing is the matter with me, which is what I'm starting to feel after so long without any romantic experience.

How old were you when you lost it? Is 21 old?

18, the following weekend after my highschool grad. She was a 32 yr old who looked a little like Cheryl Crow. It was fun, but you know, if you loose you virginity to someone you really care about, it is much more personal. I mean I was drunk and stoned and got my brains screwed out. Like I said, it was fun, but cheap. no 21 is not old. And no, you are not being too picky. I can't stand stupid women either.

DLK

I used to be that way too (about stupid women), and for a relationship I still am.

However, at some point I discovered that "stupid" isn't really all that apparent when it comes to having sex. If it is, either your partner is so beyond stupid that she's the point of no return into the realm of idiocy; or you're not concentrating on having sex enough and simply need to focus more.

Wow I'm suprised at the majority of these ages. Is it our fetish demographic? Or do these ages apply to everyone as the average?

I lost mine at 15. I was not in control of the situation it just happened. I figured I was gonna marry this girl. Anyway I'm disabled and she basically took control but niether of us reached orgasm or anything so does that mean i'm still a virgin? She was askin if i was okay and am i alright and stuff like that.

We ended up breakin up the summer afterwards because she already had a baby who had CP and says she couldn't take care of both of us. I was alright with it at first and understood but about a month or 2 later I was depressed for months. And haven't had a gf since.... (But did get a lil present for my 16th birthday)

• 2 weeks later...

Well i guess I will the first female to reply to this subject... I commend those who are waiting for the right girl. When I was still a virgin I really felt like I was the only one, and it was very discouraging. And not easy when your boyfriend pleads with you that you don't know his pain, because "you have never had sex, and then had it taken away from you." Its funny the things guys will say to try and get a girl to give into sex. But I believed very much in staying a virgin til marriage. Also when I was in high school, my juinor year, my county was ranked nationally to have the highest rate of teen pregancy and STDs. If that doesn't keep you from wanting to have sex, I don't know what will.

So here is how it happened... I was living with my boyfriend for about a year, he was being pacient, but occationally asking me if I thought I was ready to take that step. We started talking about marriage, and I figured that was were the relationship was heading, so I thought it was ok to give in now, .... I was 23, I do regret it. The relationship ended about 6 months after that.

~ABMeshell

There are differences in the male/female brain, generally speaking. It all relates to the instincts that were imparted into our brains by God Most High (or EVILution, if you're one of those protestants). Men are rigged to procreate early and often, to guarantee that they will have progeny that survive. Women, on the other hand, are, generally speaking programmed to search for stability, because while a man can simply go spraying his sperm around every which-way, a woman is forced by her biology to raise one child at a time, and therefore to pass on her genes she must spend time and energy making certain that the child survives. This is the excuse I use for being a self-hating virgin at the ripe old age of 19.

I lost my virginity at 19 and I don't regret it. I'm glad I waited until then, as I don't think my 15 or 16-year old self would have been prepared for the emotional side of being sexually active. I had a good experience, and the guy is still one of my best friends in the world.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being sexually active before marriage and I also don't think there's anything wrong with waiting until you're married or with the person that you will be with forever. It's a very personal decision and I wish more people would take it seriously and find the time that's right for them.

• 1 month later...

sadly still a virgin almost had a chance in january but shouldnt be by the end of this month as long as i get up the courage to do it :D she is the one that wants to have sex lol me to but sadly she live in another state so we dont get to be together much :crybaby: hopefully it isnt that time of the month again when im there lol

My ex-model fiancee is still a virgin at 28. Look having sex is a choice the repercussions of the wrong decision are great and no one is forcing you to wear a badge of courage ;-) BE picky and hopefully you'll find the right girl at the RIGHT time.

Sex isn't a contest...unless you're Gene Simmons...

-dW

My ex-model fiancee is still a virgin at 28. Look having sex is a choice the repercussions of the wrong decision are great and no one is forcing you to wear a badge of courage ;-) BE picky and hopefully you'll find the right girl at the RIGHT time.

Sex isn't a contest...unless you're Gene Simmons...

-dW

And Gene's already won.

• 4 weeks later...

I heard a good quote once that ties into this topic. I know the topic is kind of dead but I really thought this quote fit well,

"The best time to lose your virginity is when you are in love, not when your penis is in love" If you think about it, most teenagers only lose it because they think it is expected of them not because thay are trully in love with the person.