LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comic Relief 2006

HBO special with Robin Williams, Billy Crystal and Whoopie Goldberg in support of Hurrican Katrina victims has a running joke involving Whoopie who wets her pants on stage (or so she says), shows up later in a diaper (pinned on over clothes) and later poops her pants.

Mo

HBO special with Robin Williams, Billy Crystal and Whoopie Goldberg in support of Hurrican Katrina victims has a running joke involving Whoopie who wets her pants on stage (or so she says), shows up later in a diaper (pinned on over clothes) and later poops her pants.

Mo

I saw that too, but coming from Whoopie Goldberg, it's not something I want to think about :wacko:

Mo

Does anyone know when this will be televised? :thumbsup:

I've been a Whoopie-Groupie ever since I first saw her in Alice Walker's The Colout Purple.

D :) lly

Hey Dolly, not sure if you have it or not over the pond. But my cable services in my hometown have a website where you can see whats on, and when its on. It's from the Corporate headquarters, but I just typed in my zip and it show's me the local info even got a search engine you just type in the subject or whatever, just a thought. Most people I know over here don't even know it's available, that's why I mentioned it.

If your asking if they are touring that one was just for the Hurricane and was only in New Orleans, but they are now touring with the USO, so perhaps they may make it over your way soon.