LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

why do people like pimp popping videos

Because they're fun to watch in a morbid sense....like being unable to take your eyes off the car wreck no matter how horrific...and maybe folks can learn a new trick or two in regards to successfully popping their own zits....seeing the pus volcanos exploding and splattering the mirror with fresh applesauce....one zit I popped popped so hard the hair follicle itself came bursting out :o

mmmmm...yummy :D

Kinda like facial flatulence :lol:

Because it's interesting and I have always enjoyed popping pimples myself and I always do it to my husband. My husband even had a big one and it hurt he went to the doctor about it and he was told it was a pimple. He was given something to put on it but it had started to ooze on it's own because the white puss finally appeared. He was informed to not squeeze it so he had to keep wiping it away for two hours until it stopped. Then the next day he had more and showed it to me and I just squeeze the rest out and after that he had no more puss but it was the biggest one I had ever seen and so much puss. I wanted to do a video about it but he wouldn't let me.