LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

"That's okay. It was just to give you something to do. Can you sing me a song while I wash you?" Jessica wondered.

She soaped the washcloth and washed Ariana's chest and moved the cloth down over her tummy.

"Good job, baby! You have a good singing voice, do you know that? and I loved the motions. You got them perfect. Now stand up so I can clean your bottom and then dry you off." Jessica ordered.

Jessica held the washcloth ready to wash Ariana's bottom.

Jessica washed Ariana's bottom.

"I'll rinse you off in the shower."

Jessica turned on the shower and rinsed Ariana off from head to toe before turning off the water. She helped Ariana out of the tub and rubbed her dry using a large pink towel.

"We need to find you something to wear, don't we?"

"Well you could, since there is just the two of us, and I have already seen you nakey, right? Let's see what else you got to wear."

Jessica led Ariana back to the bedroom and looked through the nightgowns. She picked out a yellow one and showed it to Ariana.

"How about this one. I have panties you can wear with it."

Jessica put the night gown on Ariana and pulled it down. It barely came to her thigh.

"I'll get you the panties I was talking about."

Jessica went out and got her purse. She took out a pull up she carried with her so she could baby someone at school. She brought it back to the bedroom and showed it to Ariana. It had Doc McStuffins on it.

"I want you to wear these, at least until bedtime. That way if you need to pee you won't have to worry about stopping to use the potty, and you won't get your pants or nightgown wet."

"You're right, it is a pull up. That is Doc Mcstuffins on the front. She takes care of animals on a show on Disney. After you're dressed we can watch a couple of episodes of the show."

Jessica waited for Ariana to step into the pull up.

Jessica slipped the pull up on Ariana and pulled it up. She took Ariana's hand and led her out to the living room. She had Ariana sit down on the couch and picked up the remote. She found the Disney Junior channel and Doc McStuffins was on.

"Good, it's on. Let's watch." Jessica said sitting down beside Ariana. She gently took Ariana's hand and brought it up to her mouth.

Ariana watched her changed the channel to Disney. She was curious about the show and sat next to Jessica. When Jessica brought her hand to her mouth she was confused if she should suck her thumb or all her fingers. "Do you want me to suck my thumb again?" She asks.

But it seemed like Jessica wanted her to do it while she was here and her hand was up to her mouth anyways. She put 3 of her fingers in her mouth, her; index, middle and ring finger. She looked very young and adorable. She started to watch TV.

Jessica smiled and put her arm around Ariana, giving her a hug. They watched a couple episodes of Doc McStuffins before Jessica turned of the tv.

"It's almost your bedtime, honey. Would you like a snack before getting in bed?"

Jessica saw Ariana frown.

"Aw it's okay baby. I'll record several episodes and we can watch some before we go to the school tomorrow, okay?"

Jessica took Ariana to the kitchen and had her sit down. She got out a plastic cup and filled it with milk and some cookies. She poured herself a regular glass of milk before coming over to the table.

"Here you go honey."