LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

Jessica Simmons was considered the school bully. Almost all the other students steered clear of her, especially at the start of the school year. For the past couple of years, she had picked out one student to become her baby. She had heard that the girl she had chosen last year had had a complete breakdown and was now acting like a real baby all the time.

Jessica dressed in her jeans and tee shirt and then started walking to school. She lived less than a mile from school, so it didn't take her long. She met up with friends Marcia and Colleen. They talked all the way to school. Jessica entered her first period class and sat down.

Ariana Evans was sitting at a seat towards the middle. She was a new student, just transferred from Illinois. Ariana was very young looking for her age at 16. She was also very shy. It was first day and she did not know much of the school. The enrollment was kind of last minute for her. She hasn't made any friends yet but hopefully she would soon.

After Jessica had settled in, she looked around the classroom. Jessica saw a girl she had never seen before in the middle of the class. Since the bell for first period hadn't rang yet, Jessica slipped out of her chair and walked over to the girl.

"Hey there. My Name is Jessica. I don't remember seeing you before. I know most of the girls from my class. Are you new in town?"

"Oh hi. Yeah I am. I'm.. I'm Ariana." Ariana says and looks back down. Jessica seemed nice but she wasn't too sure about that. She just wanted to be left alone so she wouldn't have to worry about being picked on or anything.

"Ariana? That's a cute name. Hmm, isn't there a pop star with that name? I can't think of it right now, but it will come to me. Anyway, I want to help you in any way I can. I know there are girls who might like to pick on someone like you. I hate that type don't you? Always bullying the younger, shyer girls. How old are you anyway? You don't look old enough to be in our class. If I had to guess I would say fifth, sixth grade, tops."

"I'm 16..." Ariana says softly. She felt like she should be worried about the way Jessica was talking to her. But she pushed the feeling aside. After all, Jessica is the first person to talk to her.

"16? Well I guess you would have to be to be in this class right? I can be so silly sometimes." Jessica giggled.

"Anyway, If you have any problems or just want to chat, let me know. I'll give you my cell phone number later if you want. I'll go sit down now."

Jessica smiled and went back to her desk.

Jessica whispered to Marcia and Colleen, talking about Jessica. The teacher stood up and started talking about what they were going to learn this school year. He handed out papers that contained an outline of what he was going to teach them.

"We are going to divide into teams this year, and at the end of the school year you are going to turn in a paper as a team. That paper is going to determine 25 percent of your final grade. So pick your team mate wisely. I expect you to let me know by tomorrow who your team mate is."

Jessica smiled.

Jessica saw Ariana sitting there as others talked about who they were going to choose as their partner. She came up to Ariana's desk.

"If you haven't picked a partner yet, I was wondering if you could be my partner? I don't have any who wants to partner with me, so I am kind of out in the cold."

"Sure. Why wouldn't I want to be? You look smart and would make a good partner. How about we get together at lunch and then talk about what we are going to write about. The papers he gave us has several ideas listed, and we can choose one together."

Pamela smiled at Ariana and waited for her to answer.

"Great. Then I'll meet you for lunch later. I'll look over the choices on the paper and let you know which ones I like." Jessica said.

Jessica walked back to her desk as the class continued.

Jessica waited outside the lunch room for Ariana. Her face lit up when she saw her.

"Let's get something to eat and then we can go over what we want our paper to be about."

Jessica put her hand in Ariana's hand and led her inside the lunchroom to the counter.

"How about I just ready off the choices while you eat? That way you can tell me if one of them sounds interesting." Jessica offered.

"Now let's get our food. Are you really hungry, or just a little hungry?"

"Okay, let's see what they have."

Jessica led Ariana down the food line and picked out a grilled cheese sandwich and put it on her plate. She picked out another one and put it on Ariana's plate.

"Pie sounds great, honey. I'll get us each a piece so you don't have to reach up, okay?"

Jessica put a piece of pie on each of their trays and then pushed the trays up to the girl at the end of the line. She gave the girl money for the food for her and Arianna, then led Arianna over to a table where her friends Marcia and Colleen were sitting.

"Arianna, these are my friends Marcia and Colleen. Do you mind if we sit with them?"