LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

Jessica took the cup to the kitchen and filled it up with more juice. She added diuretics to the juice before putting the top on the cup and giving it to Ariana.

"Here you go baby."

"Alright. Do you want to hide first or do you want to try to find me first?" Jessica asked.

Jessica took the empty popcorn bowl and the empty glasses to the kitchen and returned to the living room.

"Alright I'm ready, baby."

Jessica smiled at Ariana.

"Wow, you are a good seeker, aren't you? I'm proud of you. Now do you want to go hide while I try to find you? I'll go to the living room and cover my eyes, okay?" Jessica cooed.

Jessica went out to the living room and stood in the corner covering her eyes.

Ariana was nervous that she would pee herself because of how long Jessica was taking and how bad are was struggling to hold it. She didn't want to lose the game but she didn't want to pee her pants for the first time. She sucked her thumb from nervousness.

Ariana hiccuped as she was crying . "I didn't mean to, I just couldn't hold it cause you took a long time and I didn't wanna lose the game cause I left my hiding spot." She says through her tears. "I tried holding it but it just let go."

"Baby, I'm not mad at you. Now let's get you cleaned up and changed, okay? a nice warm bath and clean clothes will make you feel better, right? Go ahead and suck your thumb. That should help you feel better."

Jessica carried Ariana to the bathroom, pulling off her wet panties.