LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

"Okay, we can watch tv for a bit, but I promised your mother I would have you in bed by 10 o'clock."

Jessica picked up a napkin and wiped Ariana's mouth.

"There we go. Much better."

"Don't worry I will go to bed at the same time. Maybe I will make a bed on the floor next to your bed." Jessica said.

Jessica finished her food and cleared up her trash.

"Go ahead and finish your drink, Ariana."

"When we get home, how about you put your pajamas on? I don't have any with me or I would change too? But we can pretend I put on pajamas on and we can have a sleepover. Won't that be fun?" Jessica asked.

Jessica swung Ariana's arm as they walked, smiling at all the comments they were getting.

"Of course I will." Jessica said.

Jessica gave Ariana a hug as she led her the rest of the way to her house. She led her in the door and back to her bedroom.

"Where are your pajama's at?" Jessica wondered.

Jessica looked through the part of the closet where the pajamas were. There were all kinds of pajamas in there. Some long legged pajamas and some shorty pajamas. Some regular nightgowns and some with bloomer panties. Jessica took out a short nightgown with matching bloomer panties and showed them to Ariana.

"These are cute. How about wearing them to bed?" Jessica asked.

Jessica stopped her.

"I'm babysitting you today, so I will help you get dressed. Now put your arms up so I can take your shirt off."

Jessica held onto the bottom of Ariana's shirt waiting for her to raise her arms up.

Jessica tugged off Ariana's shirt and put her nightgown on her that barely came past her waist. She saw Tinkerbell on the front of the nightgown. Jessica took off Ariana's pants and panties, getting a clean pair of panties from the dresser. She put them on her, then the bloomer panties. She smiled at how cute Ariana looked.

"Alright I think you are all ready for bed. Let's go watch a movie."

Jessica went in the kitchen and found a bag of microwave popcorn. She put it in the microwave and then got out a glass and a plastic cup. She filled them with juice. Once the popcorn was done, Jessica put it in a bowl and then carried the bowl and the drinks out to the living room. She sat down on the couch next to Ariana. She handed the cup to Ariana.

"What movie did you choose?"

"Alright. Go ahead and take your thumb out of your mouth so you can eat your popcorn and drink your drink." Jessica said.

Jessica picked up the remote and started the movie. She took a handful of popcorn and started eating it.