LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

"Aw, that's too bad, honey. I would have liked to have met your parents. Maybe another time? Would you like for me to come in and wait with you until someone gets home?" Jessica asked.

"I'm sure my parents won't mind if you come in while they're gone. It gets pretty lonely sometimes." Ariana says. They got to her door and got her key out of her pocket to let them in. "What would we do?"

"Can you show me your bedroom? We can watch tv, if you have one. Or we can play if you still have toys." Jessica said.

Jessica walked with Ariana up to her front door.

"Do you have the key?"

"You don't have toys? Then what do you do with your free time? Don't you even have any stuffed animals?" Jessica wondered.

Jessica stepped into the house and looked around the living room.

"Nice house, Ariana. Do you need to go get changed out of your school clothes?"

Jessica listened to Ariana.

"We don't have any homework except that" paper we have to write together, as far as I remember." Jessica replied.

"You haven't used the bathroom since lunch, have you? Maybe you should try and go now, alright?" Jessica said.

Jessica walked around the living room as she waited for Ariana to return. She saw pictures of Ariana as a toddler and young girl on the wall. Jessica smiled. She sat down on the couch and waited for Ariana to return.

Ariana came back after using the bathroom. "Come on, I'll show you my room unless you wanna do something else looking watch a movie or work on that paper." She suggested shrugging her shoulders.

Ariana smiled and led her to her room. It was the second bedroom of the house. Ironically, there was a couple who lived in the house before with a little girl and when they left, they left the little girl's walls how it was. Ariana was stuck with a pink and purple carebear room theme. That was one thing she got from the move. That was the only childish thing she had. But she didn't mind. She liked the carebears.

Jessica went with Ariana to her room. She looked around the room, smiling at the wallpaper.

"Wow, this is nice. I used to love the carebears too. Which one was your favorite? Mine was cheer bear." Jessica said.

"Sharebear is cute. Well whoever decorated this room, I think it is perfect for you. It's cute and childish. That's what I see when I look at you."

Jessica ran her finger over Ariana's hand.

"Do you think you can suck your thumb for me, right now? Nobody else can see you, just me. you don't have to though. I just think you look adorable when you suck your thumb."

Jessica went over to the DVD rack. She looked through the titles and pulled out Finding Nemo.

"How about Finding Nemo? I enjoyed watching that in the theater."

Jessica brought the DVD back to Ariana.

Once Ariana got the movie playing, Jessica pulled Ariana close to her. She leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Go ahead and put your thumb back in your mouth, sweetie. You look so adorable that way."

Jessica gave