LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

Jessica stroked Ariana's hair as they waited for a stall to open finally one did, and Jessica led Ariana into the stall.

"Keep sucking your thumb, okay? I'll help you go to the bathroom." Jessica said.

Jessica undid Ariana's pants and pulled them down, along with her panties. She lifted Ariana up and sat her on the toilet.

"Can you go pee now? We need to hurry so we can go to our last class." Jessica said, stepping back.

Ariana was confused. Why couldn't she go by herself? She could stop sucking her thumb for a minute to go on the toilet. It was even more embarrassing when she got help as if she were a toddler. She just kept sucking her thumb though so she wouldn't get in trouble with Jessica. She started to pee, once asked.

Ariana nodded. "How come you took a picture of me?" She asks, then finished peeing. She kept her thumb in her mouth moving it a little so she can ask. She wiped her front and put the toilet paper in the toilet. Then stood up.

"Because you are so cute. I just wanted a picture of you. You don't mind, do you? I can delete it if you don't want me to have a picture of you." Jessica said.

Jessica pulled up Ariana's panties, then her pants and gave her a pat on her bottom. She led her over to the sink and helped her wash her hand that she had used to wipe herself. Jessica took her hand and led her out of the bathroom.

"Alright, let's go to our next class."

Jessica led Ariana into the classroom and found four seats together for their group. She had Ariana sit down next to her and stroked her hair.

"You can take your thumb out of your mouth, unless you are anxious about this class. We'll talk more after class, okay?"

The teacher turned to a map and put a colored pin into Illinois.

"Next?"

After each of the students said where they had been the teacher would put a pin on the map. After everyone had said where they had been, the teacher looked at them.

"I want each of you to write a paper telling us what it was like when you were at these other places, and how they differ from here, okay?"

Jessica smiled at Ariana.

"It's okay, baby. We'll help you out okay. You just tell us what it was like in Illinois and we will help you write the paper. You have nothing to worry about."

"Well start with what was school like? You did go to school? or were you homeschooled? If you were, what was that like? What was the weather like? Was it different than here?" Jessica asked.

"I had a tutor who helped with my homeschooling but she was mean to me. The weather was warm and windy. And would get really cold in the winter, a lot times there were always piles of snow everywhere. I guess it's different." Ariana shrugs.

"So write that down. Not about the tutor, but that you were homeschooled. The teacher didn't say how long the paper had to be. I'm sure he is more interested in differences in weather, terrain and so on." Jessica said.