LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

Jessica put a piece of paper in front of Ariana and gave her some crayons.

"Why don't you draw me a picture of your family? Draw your house and all of your family members for me, okay??"

Jessica took out a book and started reading it.

Ariana was confused about the coloring. She hasn't colored since age was 9. She drew family members that she liked the more and there was only five and she drew a square brown house that looked two stories high.

Jessica smiled as she looked over at saw Ariana coloring the picture. She leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Good job, honey. I bet you like to color don't you? You are doing very good." Jessica praised.

"Yeah. You can keep it." Ariana says. She nodded and decided to rest a little. Sure, the teacher wouldn't mind. It was free time after all. Eventually after ten minutes of putting her head down she felt a hand rubbing and patting on her back.

"Okay.." Ariana says softly. It really didn't make sense. But maybe she was looking out for her in some way. She knew she didn't want to disappoint her though. After all, Jessica is her first friend. After about 3 minutes, Ariana decided to put her thumb into her mouth with her head still laying down.

"You are going to start sucking your thumb everytime you get anxious, aren't you, honey? School is a very stressful place. It will be okay. Your thumb will help destress you, won't it?" Jessica cooed.

"That's right honey, listen to me. I won't let nothing bad happen to you."

Jessica kept rubbing Ariana's back until the class ended. Everyone else left the room, leaving Jessica, Ariana, Colleen and Marcia alone in the room. Jessica stood up and helped Ariana up as well. She gathered Ariana's books and handed them to Marcia, then took Ariana's hand.

"Let's go to the next class, okay?"

Jessica led Ariana out of the classroom.

"Hey, that's what friends are for. Marcia will be happy to carry your books for you, isn't that right, Marcia?"

"Of course. I don't mind carrying your books. Just relax and let Jessica help you, okay?"

Jessica smiled at Ariana.

"Why don't you go ahead and suck your thumb? You seem to be a little anxious right now."

Jessica smiled.

"That's right. Suck your thumb. Do you need to use the toilet before we go to your next class? I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable by having a full bladder during class."