LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

Jessica smiled at Ariana. She led her over to an empty spot at the table and waited for Ariana to sit down and then sat down beside her. She emptied the trays, putting the food down in front of Ariana and herself.

"Colleen and Marcia, This is Ariana. She is my study buddy. She's new to this school so let's be nice to her." Jessica said.

"Absolutely. Hello Ariana. Glad to meet you." Marcia said.

"What she said," Colleen chimed in.

"Okay let's eat first, and then we will go over the options for the paper. Would that be okay with you, Ariana?" Jessica asked.

As they ate Jessica noticed that Ariana had gotten some of her food on her face. She picked up a napkin.

"I think you have something next to your mouth. Would you like for me to clean it off?"

"Really, I can see it better than you can. You need to let me do it." Jessica said.

Jessica moved her hand aside and wiped Ariana's face around her mouth.

"There, that's better." Jessica said.

Marcia and Colleen smiled at Ariana.

"You really shouldn't fuss about Jessica wanting to help you."

Ariana tried to moved her head away but she was kept still by Jessica's friends. Eventually was let go when Jessica finished wiping her mouth. She almost felt like a child.

"I wasn't fussing. I just wanted to do it myself." Ariana says softly.

"Well now that we're your friends, you won't have to do things like that yourself. That will be our job, Okay?"

"Go ahead and finish your drink before we get started on our assignment."

Jessica put the used napkin over on Colleen's tray.

Jessica felt the carton empty and took the cup from Ariana's mouth and set it down.

"See? That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Jessica got out the papers and placed them on the table.

"Do you want to look these over or do you want me to read you a summary?"

"Would you rather have juice than milk?"

"Alright I will read it. As you know this will count as 25% of our grade, so we need to pick wisely and do a good job. Now here are the things we can pick from; we can interview someone we know (an adult) and do a paper on them; Plant some seeds and keep track of how they grow; pick one of your own." Jessica read.

"Hmm, they sound pretty lame to me. How about you?" Jessica wondered.

Jessica gave Ariana a funny look.

"Did you even hear me ready the choices? The last choice was pick our own topic. So yes, I think we are allowed to do that. We will probably get extra credit if we pick a good topic. Since you can't think of one, I'll try to think of a topic in the next couple of days. How's that?" Jessica asked.

Jessica walked to the class room and opened the door to let Ariana, Colleen and Marcia in.

"Why don't you sit next to me? I can help you if you need it since you are new to this school."

"Okay." Ariana says. They had tall seats in that class and usually Ariana had trouble getting on those. When they got to there desk. She had to have help to get on her seat. Then she was settled and waited for the rest of the class.