LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

Marcia scrapped up the last of the pudding and slipped it in Ariana's mouth. Marcia opened the container of juice and poured it in a sippy cup before handing it to Ariana.

"Here you go, baby. Is your tummy getting full now?" Marcia cooed.

"I want more pudding..." Ariana pouted. It was really good, she liked it. There were little stains of chocolate around her mouth and lips like a toddler would after eating something. She took the sippy cup offered and started to sip on the spout. She was a bit thirsty. Not even bothering to get her mouth wiped.

Marcia leaned over and whispered in Colleens ear. She got up and went over to the food line. She returned and handed Marcia another container of chocolate pudding.

"You've been such a good baby I'm going to let you have some more pudding." Marcia said.

Marcia opened the pudding and dipped her spoon in it. She brought the spoon up to Ariana's mouth, waiting for her to finish drinking her juice.

Marcia made sure to get more of the pudding on Ariana's face as she fed her. She had already decided not to clean her face and let her go through the rest of the day with pudding on her face and bib. She leaned over and gave Ariana a kiss on the cheek.

Ariana accepted each bite she got. "Mmm." She hummed. She was happy to have more pudding. But she was getting fool. She giggled when Marcia kissed her cheek.

"Thank you for the pudding." She smiled. Ariana went to grab a napkin to wipe her face since Marcia didn't.

"I guess you can try, but it might be hard to get that diaper off and put it back on again. It might be better for you to use it and I can change you so we don't waste the diaper." Marcia said.

Colleen helped Marcia clean up the dishes from lunch.

Marcia held Ariana's hand and stroked her hair as they waited for a stall to open up. Finally one was free so she took Ariana inside. She closed the door and pulled up Ariana's dress. She untaped one side of the diaper, letting it fall to the floor. She lifted Ariana up and sat her on the toilet.

"There you go, baby. Can you make a poo for aunt Marcia?" Marcia asked, cooing to Ariana.

Marcia smiled and reached between Ariana's legs, wiping her. She helped Ariana off the toilet and got a clean diaper. She slipped it between Ariana's legs and taped it on her.

"I know you"re a big girl. You're Jessica's BFF, aren't you?"

"It's not that high. You're diaper isn't showing." Marcia said.

Marcia led Ariana to her desk in the next class. She reached in her bag and took out several sheets of paper. She had taken them from a toddlers workbook and contained words that were outlined for a toddler to go over with a pen or pencil and then asked some simple questions. The words were all things a toddler might know, like Mommy, Daddy, Stop, Go, etc.

"Am I gonna have homework?" Ariana asks, taking the pencil. She didn't understand why Marcia was giving her this work and why she couldn't do the actual school work. She tried to hold the fat pencil like you do to a regular pencil but

"That will be up to Jessica, baby. I'm making notes in all our classes and will give copies to Jessica." Marcia explained.

Marcia smiled as Ariana wrapped her hand the fat pencil. She took a picture of Ariana and then started taking notes for the class.