LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

"When we get home I want you to change out of your school dress and let you get comfortable, okay?" Jessica asked, taking a sip of her drink.

The server came back with their food. Jessica made sure Ariana had her food and then took her glass from her. She handed it to the server.

"We would like a refill please."

"Okay. Can I wear shorts and a T shirt? Oh when I get ready for bed tonight, can I stay up till my mommy and daddy get home so I can give them a hug and kiss goodnight?" Ariana asks. Despite it being a little kid thing to do she's always done that. By the time she asked that their food came. She was ready to eat.

"You can definitely wear a tee shirt. And shorts if I can find the right pair, okay? Your mommy said you were supposed to be in bed by ten, Ariana. I can't go against what she says. How about you go to bed when you are supposed to, and then when your mommy and daddy come home, I will wake you up?"

Jessica started eating her chicken and rice as the server brought the refill of pop and set it in front of Ariana.

"I didn't say you weren't a big girl. But that is a lot of food, even for a big girl like you."

"Oh yes, it's very good. I love the flavor of the chicken and rice. The egg rolls are nice as well."

Jessica picked up her glass and drank her iced tea.

Jessica took the top off the sippy cup and poured the pop into the cup. She had the server fill the cup up to the top and put the lid on it. Jessica handed Ariana the cup and picked up their bags after paying for their dinner. She took Ariana's hand and led her out of the restaurant. They started down the sidewalk toward Ariana's home. Ariana was still wearing the bib Jessica had put on her.

They walked for about five minutes, then Jessica stopped them.

"Oh no, I forgot to ask if you needed to go potty before we left the restaurant. I was going to do that, but I forgot. All that pop will make you need to pee soon. Let me check your pull up."

Jessica lifted Ariana's dress and checked her pull up.

Jessica could tell Ariana was getting grumpy. She stopped walking and adjusted the bags she was carrying. She knelt down facing away from Ariana.

"Climb on my back and I will carry you the rest of the way, baby."

Jessica held still so Ariana could put her arms around her neck.

Jessica stood up and hooked her arms around Ariana's legs.

"You're as light as a feather, baby." Jessica said.

Jessica carried Ariana the rest of the way to her house. She set Ariana down and took her inside. her stomach started bothering her a bit.

"How about we get you dressed for bed and then we can do our homework?"