LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

Jessica smiled.

"Alright. Let's take your dress off so it doesn't get wrinkled. Colleen and Marcia will stand guard so no one comes in while you are sleeping. I'll bring a chair over here and sit next to you. Okay?"

Jessica started pulling the dress over Ariana's head.

Jessica slipped the tee shirt on Ariana.

"Okay lay down and suck on your fingers. It will help you sleep." Jessica ordered.

Jessica pulled up a chair near the bed and sat down.

"I'll wake you up when it's time to go to class, okay?"

Jessica pulled out her phone an took a picture of Ariana asleep on the toddler bed. She put the phone away and got out a book to read while Ariana napped. She was waiting for the bell to ring before waking Ariana up. Colleen and Marcia stood near the door, watching to see if the teacher or any of the students were coming.

(yes, and for Jessica's personal collection that keeps on the girls she turns into babies.)

Jessica smiled when Ariana woke up and sat up on the toddler bed.

"Sure honey. The tee shirt is just for naps isn't it? You're going to take a nap everyday after lunch right?"

Jessica took off Ariana's tee shirt and put her dress back on her. She put the tee shirt in her bag and took Ariana's hand. She led Ariana from the classroom with Colleen and Marcia following them.

"Suck your fingers." Jessica whispered into Ariana's ear.

Jessica led her to the next classroom and helped Ariana sit down. She took out the coloring book and crayons and laid them on Ariana's desk.

"Why don't you color a picture of a cat for your mommy and I will give it to her tonight?"

Jessica took out her notebook and started making notes about the lesson the teacher was giving.

"She should be working, not coloring. This isn't a free period." The man says. Ariana suckled her fingers but Jessica told her to color... if she was told to stop by the teacher would she get in trouble?

"Excuse me sir, but I told her to color. She has a short attention span and doesn't grasp things the way most of us do. I am taking notes during the class and then we'll go over them later. I promise she won't get less than a C on her test." Jessica said.

"Sir, she is immature for her age. It helps keep her calm when sucks her fingers. Her mother has decided that she would rather let Ariana suck her fingers than be throwing a tantrum all the time. I'm sorry if you think she is a distraction. I'll work on her about that. Would that be okay?"

"Thank you sir." Jessica said.

Jessica gently took the crayon from Ariana and closed the coloring book.

"We need to get going baby. You haven't used the potty since we arrived at school today and it's been several hours now. Did you already use your pull up?"

Jessica took Ariana's hand and led her from the classroom.