LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ariana: School Baby

robehouse

Jessica checked her watch about half way through the movie. She thought she better call home and tell them she would be there later. She didn't want to worry her parents, but she didn't want to leave Ariana alone. After she hung up the phone, she moved Ariana so she was on her lap and held her.

Ariana's free hand held onto Jessica's shirt as she started to fall asleep. Her thumb was still in her mouth. Yet she still cuddled close to Jessica. The house phone started to ring. But it didn't startle Ariana awake.

Jessica smiled as Ariana grabbed hold of her shirt and continued to suck her thumb in her sleep. She almost jumped when the phone rang and wasn't sure if she should answer it, but decided to see who was calling. She picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Jessica said.

"Hi, Ariana, It's your mom. Your dad and I won't be home until after midnight or so. We've been invited to a gathering that we can't take you too and it's gonna be pretty late. There's 20 dollars in the drawer next to the sink for if you wanna order dinner or if you need anything. You have the emergency numbers on the fridge. Are you gonna be alright by yourself for awhile?" The mother asked. She must've assumed it was Ariana, since they just moved there they figured it might take time for Ariana to make friends before she brought then home.

"Um, ma'am, Ariana isn't able to come to the phone right now, she is in the bathroom. My name is Jessica, and I am in her class. I walked her home to make sure she got home safely. I was staying with her until her parents, um, I guess I mean you got home. If you want I can pass on the message to Ariana for you, or you can wait for her to come out of the bathroom. Would you like for me to stay here with her tonight?"

"Oh. I wish we didn't have to meet on the phone like this but that's okay. You sound like a really nice girl. My name is Rebecca and the number I called from is my cell phone, incase anything happens. You can stay the night with her, if it's not too much of an inconvenience." Rebecca says. "Thank you for walking home with her."

"Hello Rebecca. It was nice talking to you. Alright, I'll call my parents and let them know I am going to be here, and I'll spend the night. When is Ariana's bedtime? Does she have one, or does she just go to bed when she is tired? I'll either order us a pizza or I think there is a McDonald's nearby. Would you mind if I took her there? I have enjoyed Ariana's company. She seems a little shy and quiet, but that is probably because she doesn't know anyone." Jessica replied.

Jessica sat Ariana up on her lap.

"Your mommy just called. Apparently your daddy and mommy have some kind of grown up thing they have to attend, and won't be home until, after midnight. Don't worry though, as I promised your mommy I will spend the night with you so you won't have to be here all alone. Your mommy left some money here for dinner, and I thought we could both go to McDonalds. How does that sound?"

"I'm afraid so, honey. It will be okay though. You have nothing to be afraid of. I'll be here with you. Do you need to use the potty before we go?" Angela asked, helping Ariana stand up.

"You can have two cheeseburgers if you want. How about I get you a happy meal that has a cheeseburger in it?"

Jessica took Ariana's hand and led her to the kitchen first and got the money off the refrigerator. She led her to the front door and started out.

"Are you going to suck your thumb for me again?" Jessica asked, heading down the sidewalk.

• Like 1

"Alright, if you don't want one, then I'll get you a cheeseburger, fries and a large coke. How does that sound?"

Jessica held Ariana's hand as they made their way to McDonald's. Finally they reached the restaurant and Jessica took Ariana to the counter and ordered their food.

"Where do you want to sit?"

"Sure we can. Let me just get our food."

Jessica picked up the tray with the food after letting of of Ariana's hand and looked around.

"Do you see a booth open? It's too bad your not a toddler. I see they have high chairs and I could sit at a table."

Jessica finally spotted a booth.

"There's a booth over there, baby."

Jessica looked Ariana over and smiled.

"I don't know about that. I bet I could squeeze you in one."

Jessica led Ariana over to a booth and set the food on the table. She let Ariana sit down and spread a napkin on the table in front of her. She put a cheeseburger and fries on the napkin and set a large coke next to the napkin.

"There you go, baby. You can take your thumb out of your mouth to eat, but it needs to go back in when you are finished, okay?"