LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New.... Idk exactly what I am

Hi Mango, glad you could join us. I'm with Bettypooh on the label thing it's really irrelevant. You might start out as one thing but over time you may find yourself interested in some other things so don't fence yourself in, it only limits you.

Hugs,

Freta

Well looking suck's, please squeeze the diapers , operate the tapes, take them out and ride em hard and put em away wet you only live once ,and the sooner you stop looking the sooner you start living, once I was Incontinent and now I just love exploring the wide world of wearing diapers, this used to be a really boring sad Medical problem, and now it's a hobby unto itself trying to keep up with all the different diapers , and trying them is not wearing one , trying them is test diapering an entire day, that will help you form an opinion , just one can be a quality control failure whereas an entire day can tell you something. Don't be afraid of liking loving or wearing it's just an unpopular underwear choice because adults forget you come into this world needing them and chances are you will go out of it needing them , it's using the time in between to enjoy them, welcome to your new Home!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk