LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy took out her phone and took a short video of Paige on the rocking horse.

"I guess I need to get a rocking horse for you, don't I baby?" Cooed Judy.

Nancy and Judy stayed with Paige smiling at how cute she looked on the rocking horse.

Judy and Nancy smiled and let Paige rock for a bit. Judy lifted Paige off the rocking horse and patted her bottom. She laid Paige on her stomach on the blanket in the middle of the room.

"Why don't we do some tummy time, baby? Would you like to show Miss Nancy how you do it?" Judy cooed.

• Like 1

Judy smiled and got down on the floor, as did Nancy. She picked up one of the baby toys and held it just out of Paige's reach.

"Get the toy baby." Judy cooed, waving the toy in front of Paige.

Judy kept the toy just out of Paige's reach for a minute, then let her have it.

"Good job, baby girl. Miss Nancy is so proud of you." Nancy said.

"Alright baby. Why don't you try to reach for Miss Nancy? She's right there. Can you see her?" Judy asked.

"Yeah I see her." Paige says putting the toy down. She tried to reach her but notice Nancy was a little bit further then Judy. She scooted herselfa little with her elbows to get closer

Nancy giggled.

"You sure did baby! Good job. I think that is enough tummy time." Nancy said.

Nancy picked Paige up and sat her on her lap. She started wiggling her toes and playing with her.

"Alright, I'll go fix you a bottle. Be right back." Grace cooed.

Judy helped Paige sit up and smiled at her. Grace left the room and went to the kitchen.

"You did a great job, baby. Miss Nancy and I are so proud of you. Next time we do tummy time I am going to record it and send it to your mommy so she can see your progress." Judy said.

Grace came back to the room with a baby bottle with juice in it. She held it out to Paige.

"Here you go, baby. Would you like me to hold you while you drink your bottle?" Grace asked.

(oops)

Nancy smiled and picked up Paige. She walked over to a chair and sat down, holding Paige on her lap. She gave Paige the bottle.

"Are you going to hold the bottle or do you want me too, baby?" Nancy asked.

Nancy smiled and slipped the nipple in Paige's mouth. She patted Paige's bottom as she drank the bottle.

"Would you like to play outside for a bit after you finish your bottle, baby?" Nancy cooed.

Nancy smiled at Paige and wiggled the bottle as she drank from it. When the bottle was empty, Nancy set it aside and set Paige on the ground.

"Alright, let's go play out back." Nancy cooed, taking Paige's hand and leading her to the back door.

Judy smiled at Paige.

"Of course I'm coming. You didn't think I would let Miss Nancy have all the fun, do you?" Judy said.

The backyard was surrounded by a fence, and there was a toddler swing and slide and a rocking horse, There was a small kiddie pool as well, and large foam blocks for Paige to play with. Nancy took Paige inside the fenced in area.