LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Paige whined softly when it was taken out of her. She whined more when she was laid against her shoulder, though she stopped whining and felt a little bubble in her tummy. She burped softly spitting up in the process.

"Good girl." Judy told Paige after she burped.

Judy lifted Paige off her shoulder and used a burp rag to wipe Paige's mouth. She laid her on her lap and slipped the nipple back in her mouth again.

Judy took the bottle out of Paige's mouth, then picked her up. She carried Paige up to the nursery and put a onesie on her. Judy laid Paige in the crib and put a pacifier in her mouth. She turned down the light, but stayed in the room with Paige.

Judy woke up when her alarm went off. She got up and came to the nursery to check on Paige. She came over to the crib and rubbed Paige's back.

"Time to wake up, baby."

"Alright baby. I will be back when breakfast is ready." Judy said, giving Paige a kiss and leaving the room.

Judy went downstairs and started making waffles and prepared another bottle with pediasure.

Judy fixed the waffles and put whipped cream and strawberries on top of them. She put the waffles in the oven to keep warm and came back up to get Paige. She came into the nursery and over to the crib. She rubbed Paige's back.

"Okay baby, I have your breakfast ready. I bet you need your diaper changed, don't you?"

Judy smiled and picked up Paige. She carried her over to the changing table and laid her on it. Judy unsnapped the onesie and pulled it off of Paige and then pulled the strap across her waist and fastened it. Judy untaped Paige's diaper and lifted her legs before pulling it out and throwing it away. She got the wipes and started cleaning her.

"Did you have a nice sleep after you went back to bed?"

"I made waffles with whipped cream and strawberries. Dos that sound good?" Judy asked.

Judy finished cleaning Paige and slipped a clean diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper on her. Judy tickled Paige's bare tummy before getting a clean onesie and putting it on her. She got Paige off the changing table and took her downstairs to the kitchen. She put Paige in the high chair and fastened her in. Judy then tied a bib on Paige and went to get the waffles.

Judy got the waffles and brought them over to the table. She filled a sippy cup with juice and put it on the tray of the high chair. She showed Paige the waffles and then cut them into small pieces.

"Do you want me to feed you or do you want to feed yourself this morning?"

Judy smiled. "Okay baby."

Judy got a small fork and sat down next to the high chair. She scooped up some of the waffles and whipped cream and brought it up to Paige's mouth.

"Alright baby, here comes the airplane." Judy cooed, waving the fork back and forth.