LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Yes daddy. Thanks again for buying the ice cream for me."

Anna took the napkin from her daddy and wiped her face and her hands off.

Judy stood up and walked around, holding Paige on her shoulder, patting her bottom.

• Like 1

"Yes, we're ready to go. Paige is asleep and I would like to put her down for the night as soon as possible." Judy said.

Judy started walking towards the door with Paige. Anna came over to her father and took his hand,

(my reply must've not posted when the site was acting up on Chrome)

Sam held her hand and walked with her to the car. "So I was thinking maybe we should plan another play date." Sam tells Judy

Judy carried Paige to the car and slipped her in the car seat and fastened her in.

"That is a great idea. The girls had a fun time together. When do you think we should plan it for?"

Anna got in the back seat next to Paige and fastened her seat belt.

"Yes, that is where she got her penguin, Presley. She loves it as well and I know she would love to go there with Anna. I'll call before Friday and firm everything up. Right now I want to get Paige to bed."

"I work in an office about four days a week. I do a lot of paper and computer work. I make sure Anna has things to do through out the day while I'm work so that she's not home alone." Sam explains.

"Do you mean you bring her to work with her? That must be pretty boring for Anna. You know, I could pick up Anna and keep her here and she could play with Paige during the day while you work." Judy offered.

"Oh no I don't bring her to work with me.. I mean by keeping her busy she goes to her private Dance lessons and Tennis lessons. Those are only 2 hours each though and then she goes to the daycare at my work. Though maybe after her Tennis lessons she could go to your house and play with Paige till I get out of work." He tells her

"I can pick her up after her tennis lessons. There is no need for to spend half the day in daycare. I'll just need to know where her tennis lessons are at." Judy says.