LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy looked back at Paige.

"I think she would be okay going inside, but I don't think she should go in the play area, Let's just go through the drive thru and get the food and they can eat it in the car, if you don't mind. I'll try to make sure Paige doesn't make too much of a mess."

"Thank you Sam." Judy said.

She took hers and Paige's food and drinks after Sam parked. She emptied Paige's drink into a baby bottle and handed it to her. Judy took Paige's cheeseburger and fries and broke the cheeseburger into smaller pieces. She spread a napkin out in front of Paige and put the cheeseburger and fries on it.

Judy looked back and saw how messy Paige was. She smiled and took her napkin and plate from her. She opened the diaper bag and took out the baby wipes. She took out a couple and cleaned off Paige's hands and face and wiped off her bib.

"Better?"

Anna looked over and smiled at Paige, giggling a bit. She handed Judy her trash.

"I want something with Oreos." Paige says. "

Once all the trash was in the McDonald's bag, Sam went and threw it away in a nearby trash. Then came back in the car and buckled up. "everyone ready to go?" Sam says.