LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

It would probably be best if you came here. If we rode together I could keep an eye on Paige, thanks, ~Judy

Judy started cleaning up the kitchen, looking over the girls to make sure they were okay as well.

Anna was giggling at the show that was on TV.

Judy finished cleaning up the kitchen and fixed a bottle of juice for Paige. She brought it into the living room and put it next to Paige.

"Here is some juice, baby. I want you to drink a lot. It will help keep you healthy."

"Can I have a drink too?" Anna asked.

"Of course you can."

Judy poured juice into a sippy cup and brought it out to Anna. handing it to her.

"Thank you, auntie."

"I was going to just fix sandwiches, but if you want cheese burgers I can text Sam and he can pick up us a little early so we can have lunch out before we have our ice cream."

Anna nodded her head.

"We'll get the ice cream at Dairy Queen, baby. That means we need to get the cheeseburgers someplace else first, so we need to leave a bit earlier than we planned. I'll make sure you have a clean diaper on before we leave the house. Do you need to be changed yet?"

Anna finished her juice and handed Judy the empty sippy cup.

"Yes, I'll get it for you when we are ready to leave. Sam is coming to pick us up, so we will leave after he gets here, baby."

"Auntie, I need to go potty." Anna announced.

"Okay, honey. Baby, are you going to be okay while I take her to the potty?"

"Alright baby, come on."

Judy picked Paige up and took her to the bathroom with Anna. She left the door open and sat Paige on the floor.

"You stay right here while I help Anna, okay?"

Judy tugged Anna's pants and panties down and lifted her onto the toilet. Anna smiled as she started to pee. Judy looked over at Paige.

"Isn't Anna such a big girl, getting all her pee in the potty?" Judy cooed.

Judy hugged Paige.

"That's right. You used the big potty before, didn't you? Where does Paige go potty now?"

Anna tore a couple of sheets of toilet paper off and wiped herself after finishing peeing. She hopped off the toilet and let Judy pull her panties and pants back up. Anna flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash her hands. Judy clapped.

"See Paige? Anna knows she needs to wash her hands after using the potty, doesn't she? That's what big girls do." Judy cooed.

Anna giggled as she soaped her hands and washed them.

"Good girl! Paige does go potty in her diapers, and auntie changes her, doesn't she?" Judy cooed.

"Yes, I think that is the last time Paige used the potty was at Disney, wasn't it? She had a couple of accidents since then, but she is safe in her diapers, isn't she?"

Judy kissed Paige on the cheek. Anna finished washing her hands and dried them.

"Baby girl, do you feel like a little tummy time in front of Anna, or does your tummy bother you too much?"

"Well we will just do a quick tummy time, just to show Anna how we do it, Okay?"

Judy stood up and carried Paige out to the living room with Anna following.

"Anna, could you get Presley and bring him out here? I believe she is in the crib still."

"Yes auntie," Anna said running out of the room.

Judy laid a pink baby blanket on the floor and then set Paige down on her tummy on top of it. She rubbed Paige's back and bottom.

"Let me know if it get's to be too much. I don't plan on doing more than five minutes this morning anyway."