LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Yes, I am. It almost tastes like a milkshake, but a little mediciny, if that is a word." Anna smiled and put the spout back in her mouth and started drinking again.

Judy made enough french toast for everyone and put it on a platter. She got two plastic plates out and put Paige's and Anna's french toast on them. She poured syrup over the french toast and cut both plates up to smaller pieces. She set them on the table and came out to the living room.

"Are you two ready for your french toast, or would you like for me to keep it warm for you?"

Judy turned off the tv and picked Paige up. She patted her bottom and carried her to the kitchen and put her in the high chair. She tied a bib around her neck. Anna came in and sat down at the table. Judy slid a plate in front of Anna and put Paige's plate on the tray of the high chair. Judy gave Anna a fork to eat her french toast with.

"Are you going to feed yourself or do you want auntie to help you?"

"Sure, baby girl."

Judy sat down in the chair next to Paige and picked up the fork. She got a piece of the french toast and brought it to Paige's mouth.

"Here comes the train, baby. Open the tunnel." Judy cooed.

Anna giggled and started eating her breakfast.

Judy smiled as she fed Paige the piece of french toast. She waited for her to chew it up and swallow it before getting another piece.

"Auntie, can I have some milk, please?" Anna asked.

"Sure honey." Judy got up and went to the refrigerator and got out the milk. She poured some in a sippy cup and put on the top before giving it to Anna.

"Than you, auntie," Anna said, taking a drink.

"You're welcome honey."

When auntie left to go get Anna milk she figured it wouldn't be a problem to feed herself for a moment. She didn't see her fork near her so she just grabbed a couple pieces with her hand and put the pieces in her mouth.

"Yeah stickiness can feel yucky can't it?"

Judy picked up a damp cloth and wiped off Paige's hands and around her mouth before picking up the fork and going back to feeding Paige.

Anna

Judy cooed at Paige as she fed her the french toast. Anna finished hers, then started drinking her milk.

"Thank you, auntie. The french toast was delicious. What are we going to do this morning?" Anna said.

"I think it might be best if Paige rested on the couch until your daddy comes so she will feel up to going out for ice cream." Judy said.

"Okay, that's fine. We can watch something on the tv then." Anna said.

Judy smiled at Paige as she drank the milk. Anna got up and carried her plate over to the sink and set it down.

"May I go to the living room, auntie? Or do I need to stay here until Paige is done? Anna wondered.

"You can go to the living room honey. Paige will be done in a few minutes, won't you baby?"

Judy kept holding the bottle for Paige, cooing to her. The bottle was almost empty when Judy took the bottle out. She got Paige out of the high chair and sat down. She started patting Paige's back.

"Come on, baby. Give auntie a burp."

Judy smiled when Paige burped, ignoring the fart.

"Good girl. We needed to get that gas out, didn't we baby?"

Judy took Paige's bib off of her and stood up. She carried Paige out to the living room. On the way, she checked Paige's diaper.

Judy laid Paige on the couch and covered her with a baby blanket. Anna came in and sat at the end of the couch. Judy picked up the remote and turned on the tv. She changed it to Disney Jr.

"There you go."