LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy stayed asleep through the night. She woke up at seven and went to fix pancakes. She made them into mickey Mouse shapes for Paige. When they were almost ready she came back to the bedroom and woke up Paige. She shook her arm.

"Time to wake up Paige. We need to get an early start. I have some surprises for you."

"would Paige like to go see what her surprise is? Auntie can take care of your pull up and clean you later. Unless you would rather be cleaned up and changed first?"

Judy rubbed Paige's bottom as she talked.

"Alright then. You need to close your eyes and let me lead you out of the bedroom."

Judy took Paige's hand and led her from the room. She took her to the living room where the balloons and her outfit for the day were laid out. Under the shirt and shorts was a clean pull up for Paige to wear to Disney World.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now, baby."

"That's right. We're going to Disney World! Let's go have breakfast, then I can get you cleaned up and changed into your special clothes for Disney."

Judy led Paige out to the dining room, where her place had already been set with a Minnie Mouse plate and silverware and a plate of Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes nearby. Judy had Paige sit down.

"Let me fill your plate for you while you wake up, okay?"

Judy slipped three pancakes on Paige's plate and put butter and syrup on them. She cut up the pancakes and poured milk into a sippy cup with Minnie Mouse on it, leaving the lid on it. She set the cup next to the plate.

"Okay honey, go ahead and eat. I already had breakfast, so I'll just watch you."

Judy watched Paige eat for a few minutes and smiled.

"I just had a crazy idea. Your pull up is wet already, right? We could leave for Disney World sooner if you didn't have to stop and pee on the potty. You could just finish peeing your pull up while you eat breakfast. I told you it was a crazy idea. Wanting a big girl like you to pee in her wet pull up. Auntie is being silly isn't she?"

Judy smiled at Paige.

"Of course auntie was being silly. That's what auntie's do isn't it? Alright, if you are really quick."

Judy smiled as Paige said the pancakes were good.

"Thank you, honey."

Judy picked up a napkin and wiped Paige's face.

Judy stood up and came over to Paige. She helped Paige stand up and unzipped her sleeper. Judy helped Paige get her arms out of it and pulled it down past her pull up. She got it down to her feet and then lifted one of Paige's feet, pulling the sleeper off, then the other one. Judy felt the front of Paige's pull up.

"good girl. You peed a little but you didn't soak your pull up, did you?"

Judy led Paige to the bathroom. She took the pull up off and helped Paige sit down.

"I'll give you five minutes to pee, honey. Then we have to get you cleaned up and dressed to go, okay?"

Judy smiled when she heard Paige pee.

"Good girl! You got most of your pee in the potty, didn't you? Auntie is proud of you."

Judy helped Paige stand up and then used a wet washcloth to clean where her pull up has been. She dried Paige off and smiled at her again.

"Who's ready to get dressed for Disney World?"

Judy took Paige's hand and started leading her out of the bathroom.

"Yes, I am sure you can go pee in the potty at Disney. But sometimes the lines are long. I've heard sometimes they are two to three hours long. What happens if Paige needs to pee when standing in the line? Auntie won't be able to get out of line to take her. What should we do?"

Judy led Paige naked through the house to the living room. She started picking up the clothes, revealing the pull up with Minnie Mouse on it.

"No Auntie. But what if they somehow see my pull up?" Paige asks nervously. She liked that her whole outfit including the pull up was Minnie mouse themed. But it sucked she couldn't wear underwear like other girls get age were. She stepped into the pull up as it was held out to her.

"No one is going to be looking at what you are wearing. Besides, you won't be wearing JUST your pull up, will you? I wouldn't do that to you. You will be wearing cute shorts over them. Let's put them on you and then you can look at yourself in the mirror and see if you can tell if you are wearing your pull up."

Judy tugged the pull up over Paige's legs and into place. She straightened the pull up and patted Paige's bottom. Judy picked up the shorts and put them on her. She put the shirt on her. She turned Paige around. Judy could see the word Pull ups faintly through the shorts. She led Paige over to the mirror.

"What do you think?" Judy asked.

Paige cooperated on getting dressed quickly. She looked at herself in the mirror. She could hardly see the words pull ups. She was focusing on how cute she looked. "I'm ready to go to Disney world!" She squeals.

"Not quite yet, you aren't. Sit down."

Judy helped Paige sit down, then got a pair of pink socks with Minnie Mouse on them and put them on her feet. She put her new light up sneakers on her as well. She handed Paige a purse with Minnie Mouse on it.

"Now you are ready to go."