LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy returned to the living room with a baby bottle and a sippy cup, both filled with warm milk. Judy handed Paige the bottle and gave Anna the sippy cup.

"There you go, girls. Enjoy your movie."

Judy went back to the kitchen and started cleaning up from dinner.

Anna was still pretty much awake, even though she drank from her cup pretty steadily. About a half hour before the movie ended, Judy brought Anna's pill and a glass of water and gave it to her.

"Thank you, auntie."

Anna slipped the pill in her mouth and drank some water, swallowing the pill. She started to relax right away.

Judy let the movie finish before turning it off. Anna had started sucking her thumb. Judy came over to the couch.

"Alright girls, bedtime. We don't want two sleepy little girls tomorrow when Sam comes to take you to get ice cream do you?"

Anna giggled a bit and stood up. Judy picked up Paige and started up to the crib.

Judy took Paige over to the crib and laid her down inside, taking her bottle from her. She picked up Anna and laid her next to Paige and slipped a pacifier in Paige's mouth. Judy tucked both Paige and Anna in and raised the side of the crib. Paige gave both girls a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight, baby. Goodnight Anna. I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight auntie," Anna said around her thumb, drifting off to sleep.

Anna went to sleep quickly as well, but woke up in the night needing to pee. She sighed as she remembered Judy had told her not to get of the crib to go potty, and that is why she was wearing a pull up. She fought it for a bit, but finally ended up wetting her pull up. She went back to sleep.

Judy was up early but let the girls sleep until after eight. She came over to the crib to wake them up. She shook Paige's arm first.

"Good morning, baby. Time to wake up."

"Aw, let me check in a minute, baby."

Judy woke up Anna.

"Time to wake up, honey." Judy said.

Anna opened her eyes and looked at Judy. She sat up in bed and felt her wet pull up she blushed.

"Auntie I wet my pull up last night."

"Okay sweetie. Can you go get cleaned up by yourself? Don't take a bath, just clean up at the sink. When you are done, come back and I will help you get dressed.

Judy took Anna out of the crib and Anna left the bedroom. Judy unzipped Paige's pajamas and took them off of her. She removed her diaper as well and examined the stitches. They were slightly inflamed, but it didn't look like she had damaged the stitches.

"I think you'll be okay, baby. After I put a clean diaper on you, I'll get some medicine for you and you can lay on the couch for awhile, okay?"

"Yes you can, baby. Let's just get you dressed and fixed up."

Judy changed Paige into a clean diaper and took her out of the crib. She dressed Paige in just a shirt over her diaper and carried her to the bathroom. She got out the medicine and gave Paige some of it. Anna had just left the bathroom wearing only her pajama top and went back to the bedroom. She found her panties and put them on and waited for Judy.

Judy took Paige to the living room and laid her on the couch. She covered her with a baby blanket.

"I'm going to help Anna get dressed and be right back."

Judy went back to the bedroom and returned in a few minutes with Anna and helped her on the end of the couch.

"Think about what movie you want to watch. I'll get you some formula to drink and I'll get Anna something as well."

"I don't know. How about Beauty and the Beast? I don't think the new version is out yet, but I'm talking about the one made before that one."

Paige poured baby formula in a baby bottle and warmed it slightly for Paige and put some Pediasure in a sippy cup for Anna. She brought them out to the living room and handed them to Paige and Anna.

Anna took the spout of the sippy cup out of her mouth.

"Yes, I love French Toast. Auntie, what is in my cup? It is delicious."

"It's pediasure, honey. It has extra vitamins and things older children need. It's almost like what Paige is drinking, but not quite as good."

Judy went back to the kitchen and started making french toast.

"Baby, I meant yours is better. At least for you. You need lots of extra vitamins and things and your formula is made with all of that. Anna doesn't need as many vitamins and if she did, her daddy would make sure she had formula like you have." Judy explained.

Judy prepared the batter and dipped the bread in it. She put it in the frying pan and cooked the french toast.