LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy got Anna and Paige out of the tub and wrapped them in towels.

"Wait here for me while I get the door."

Judy came out of the bathroom and walked into the living room. She opened the door.

"Hi Sam. I just gave the girls a bath and they haven't finished drying off yet."

"Yes, please do."

Judy let Sam in and took the clothes and the vitamin from him. He led her down the hall to the bathroom.

"Girls, Sam is here to say goodnight. Come one out."

Anna walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a bath towel.

"Hi daddy."

Judy picked Paige up in her arms.

"Yes, we played a game of chutes and ladders and watched Bubble Guppies on TV. Then Paige's auntie fed us dinner and gave us a bath because we got all sticky from dinner. I'm glad you brought my pajamas and stuff."

Anna came over and gave her father a hug.

"She's been really good and helping me with Paige. I better get these girls dressed in their pajamas and then we are going to watch a movie before bedtime."

"Of course thank you. Can you see your way out? I don't want to take these girls out to the living room in just their towels, nor leave them here."

Judy took Anna's hand and led her back to the bedroom.

"Auntie, where am I going to sleep?" Anna wondered.

"Well if it's okay with Paige, I was going to let you sleep in the crib with her. Is that okay, baby?" Judy asked, looking at Paige.

(Congrats on the kitty)

"Alright, let's get you diapered and then I'll put some footed sleepers on you, okay?"

Judy laid Paige on the changing table and Anna turned around, walking to the other side of the room.

Judy removed the towel from around Paige and strapped her down. She got a clean diaper out from under the table and lifted Paige's legs. She slipped the diaper under her and sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed.

"Because there is always a chance you could roll off and fall on the floor, and I don't want you to get hurt. Why? Don't you like it?"

Judy got a pair of pink footed sleepers out of the dresser and put them on Paige, zipping them up the front.

Judy got Anna's pajamas that Sam had sent and put them on her.

"Okay, let's go out to the living room."

Judy picked up Paige and took Anna's hand and led them out to the living room.

"What movie would you like to watch?" Judy asked.

"What about you, Anna?" Judy asked.]

"Either one is fine," Anna said.

Judy laid Paige down on the couch and Anna sat down at the end of the couch, being careful not to sit on Paige. Judy went to the DVD case and took out Zootopia and put it in the player, starting it.

"Zootopia, baby. Would you like some warm milk to drink?" Judy asked.

"Oh, did daddy give you my pill? I always take it a half hour before bedtime." Anna asked.

"Yes he did, honey. I'll make sure you get it on time. Would you like some milk too?"

"Yes, Please auntie." Anna said.

Judy went to the kitchen to fix the warm milk.

Anna smiled at Paige and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm not really sure, but daddy took me to the doctors and then got me a prescription for the medicine. He said it will help me fall asleep and stay asleep. I know if I don't take it, I stay awake a really long time and then have trouble waking up in the morning."

Anna started watching the movie.