LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy put the ketchup bottle on the table. Anna put some on her plate as well and started eating.

"These are good auntie." Anna said.

Anna got some ketchup and nugget crumbs around her mouth without noticing.

Judy smiled at Paige.

"Would you like some fruit, or some juice in a bottle?"

Judy moved the plate off the tray of the high chair. She took Anna's plate too and set them in the sink.

"Alright. I think we have kiwi's. What about you, Anna?"

"I'll have some too, auntie." Anna said.

Judy went to the refrigerator and got out some strawberries that had already been cut up and got a couple of Kiwi's. She cut them up and put the strawberries and Kiwi's in two bowls and set one on the high chair tray and the other in front of Anna. She fixed a bottle of juice and put it on the highchair tray.

"There you go. Enjoy."

Anna started eating the fruit with her fingers, getting juice all over her.

:"That's a good idea. Auntie do you have a seat thing for me too?" Anna asked.

"I think I can find one. There will still be room in the tub for both of you. Are you ready to get out of the high chair, baby?"

"It's alright, I got you." Judy said.

Judy lifted Paige out of the high chair and carried her to the bathroom with Anna following them. Judy started water running in the tub and added the two baby bath rings next to each other. .She put bubble bath in the water and started undressing Paige. Anna undressed at the same time.

When the water reached the right height, Judy turned off the water. She lifted Paige first, sliding her in her bath ring. She picked up Anna and put her in the second bath ring, then added a few baby bath toys for them to play with.

"Go ahead and play with the toys and I'll start washing you in a few minutes."

Anna smiled and nodded.

"Yeah they are."

Anna picked up a Dory fish and started swimming it through the water towards Paige.

Judy picked up a washcloth and got it wet. She put liquid baby soap on it and started washing Paige.

Anna smiled as well. Judy washed Paige from head to toe, then started on Anna. Anna held still to let Judy wash her.

"When is daddy coming?" Anna wondered.

"I don't now, honey. He just said he would be here soon. If he isn't here by the time your bath is over, I'll let you wear a pair of Paige's pajamas."

"Okay, thank you."