LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Alright. As soon as auntie gets here I'll leave the room." Anna gave Paige another kiss on the cheek.

Judy came into the living room carrying a diaper, wipes, powder, diaper creme and a plastic mat to put under Paige to change her diaper. Anna let go of Paige's hand and left the room.

Judy came over to the couch and smiled at Paige.

"I here you have more rash. Auntie will get you fixed up."

Judy lifted Paige's feet in the air and slipped the mat under Paige. She unfastened the diaper and pulled it down. She got a couple of baby wipes and cleaned Paige off some as she pulled the diaper away from Paige's skin.

It hurt a little at first with the cream but after more was put on Paige started to feel better. She was relaxing more when she smelled the baby powder. Then her diaper change was finished. She wasn't crying anymore.

"I know, baby. Rashes hurt a lot, don't they? Why don't you just stay here and rest for awhile?"

Anna peeked out and saw that Paige was diapered now. She came over to her.

"Are you okay?"

Anna nodded.

"We can watch either one. I think Molly is cute in the Bubble Guppies, and I like Marshal in Paw patrol."

Judy turned to Nick Jr. to see what was playing. Bubble Guppies was on.

Judy put the remote down and went to the kitchen. She fixed a bottle of juice and put juice in a sippy cup. she brought them back and handed the bottle to Paige and the sippy cup to Anna.

"I'm going to call Anna's daddy and get him to bring Anna's pajamas. You still want her to sleep over tonight?"

"Yes, if you are feeling up to it, We don't want to over do and make you even sicker."

Judy left the room and called Sam, letting him know that Anna was going to spend the night with Paige.

When the nuggets and french fries were ready, Judy set them out to cool a bit. She divided them onto plates and went to check on Paige and Anna and to see if the show was over yet.

"Sure baby. That sounds good. I want you to sit in your high chair though. That will help support you. You're not completely recovered from your operation yet."

Judy picked Paige up and carried her out to the kitchen. Anna followed them and took a seat at the table. Judy slipped Paige into the high chair and buckled her in. She got the food and set it in front of both Anna and Paige. Judy got the ketchup and brought it over to the high chair.