LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Just a little." Anna agreed.

Anna watched Paige move and slide down the chute. Anna smiled a bit and spun, moving her piece forward landing on a spot just before a chute.

"Whew, that was close." Anna said.

"Yay, you got to up again!" Anna said.

Anna spun again and moved her piece, not landing on a chute or ladder.

"You're almost at the end. I think you're going to win soon." Anna said with a smile.

"Well you knows you might win. Hopefully neither of us land on 81 cause that has a long chute. You know the chutes look a lot like slides." Paige says as she spun her turn. She didn't land on a chute or ladder either.

"That was a close one!" Paige says. She took her turn and got 6. She almost got the ladder that would've taken her to the winning spot. But she was just one ahead of it now. "Aw! That would've been fun to get." She says. "I like that ladders"

Anna smiled.

"Yeah that would have been neat."

Anna spun and moved her piece past the chute a couple of spaces.

Anna got up on her knees and waited for Paige to make her move.

(I don't really know too much about how to play chutes and ladders. I did look at a board online.)

Anna spun her turn and reached the 61st spot.

"I'm just under you know. I'm going to catch up now."

(My internet is out, so I probably won't reply again until it comes back on. That may not be until Monday.)

Anna spun for her turn. She got a two, which landed her on a chute. She slid back two rows.

"Darn it."

Anna slapped her hand over her mouth.

"I'm sorry I said that."

Anna's eyes got big.

"He doesn't want me to say that either. He says those words are too much like real swear words, so he says not to use them."

Judy nodded her head.

"I see. Well we won't tell your daddy what you said, and it's okay to use those words here with us."

"I don't think that will happen. What does your daddy do when you use those words, honey?" Judy asked.

"He washes my mouth out with soap. Are you going to do that?" Anna asked.

"Well maybe if we do that then your daddy will be okay with you playing with Paige again. What do you think, baby?"

"It's okay Paige. I'm used to daddy washing out my mouth. Your auntie can do it to me."

"Baby, why don't you stay here and take your turn? We'll be back in a couple of minutes." Judy said.

Judy took Anna's hand and led her to the bathroom.