LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Yes, of course. Come on in Anna. Thank you for dropping her off, Sam." Nancy said.

Anna came in the house wearing a tee shirt and a skirt. She saw Paige sitting on the couch drinking her bottle.

"Paige!" Anna came over and gave Paige a gentle hug.

"How are you? Does it hurt where they took your appendix?" Anna asked.

"No problem. Let me know if it's okay for her to stay the night later, I'll bring her some stuff later" Sam says smiling.

Paige put down her bottle. "I'm good, just feeling sleepy sometimes. It doesn't hurt sometimes, if it does auntie gives me Tylenol." Paige says. "How are you? I'm happy you're over here" Paige says smiling

Anna nodded.

"How about I feed you a jar of bananas and then you feed me some? That is if you have enough."

"Yes, we have plenty. Here, take the spoon. It's okay if she feeds you isn't it baby?"

Judy handed Anna the spoon. She dipped it in the bananas and then brought it to Paige's mouth.

"Here you go, baby. Open wide for Anna."

Anna slipped the spoon into Paige's mouth and let Paige eat the baby food.

"Alright."

Anna put the spoon in the jar and handed it to Judy.

"How about I get some games or something for you two to play with? Do you feel up to playing, baby?" Judy asked.

Anna clapped her hands.

"Good job, Paige! You're way ahead now."

Anna spun for her turn and moved her piece, but didn't get to the ladder.

Judy took pictures of Paige and Anna playing the game.

"I think you will." Paige smiled. She spun her turn and got another ladder, it only moved her up one row above her original spot. "I didn't move up to far, you still have time to catch up."