LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Nancy smiled back at Paige. She stood up and came over to Paige on the couch. She checked her diaper and then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"How is our baby feeling?" Nancy cooed.

Judy came out of the bedroom and smiled at Paige.

"It's all set. Anna will be coming to spend the day with you, and depending on how things go, she will stay overnight. That's great, isn't it?"

(No worries. hope everything is okay)

Judy sat down on the end of the couch. She connected her computer to the tv and pulled up Skype.

"Do you feel up to sitting up and facing mommy, or would you be more comfortable laying there?" Judy asked.

Nancy came over to help Paige sit up and face the camera. Judy dialed Doris's number, and after about twenty seconds her face appeared. She smiled at Paige.

"Baby! It's good to see you back home again. Are you feeling better?" Doris said.

"That's great, baby. I was worried that spending the summer with auntie would be boring and you wouldn't have any fun. I'm so glad you made a friend. Maybe auntie can call me when she is there so I can meet her." Doris said.

"You'll probably end up having so much fun you won't want to come home." Doris added.

"Florida is fun and I'd love for you too meet Anna! She's so nice and I met her at the water ride and I was scared to go on it but Anna made me feel better about going on it." Paige says

"She sounds like a great person, baby. Like I said, I'm glad you found a friend."

Doris looked over at her phone and then up at Paige.

"I'm sorry, baby. I need to go now, but I am looking forward to talking to you and Anna tomorrow. I love you."

Doris blew Paige a kiss over the video screen.

"Aw, I know baby. I'm sure she had something to do that couldn't wait. I'm sure she would have talked longer if she could."

Judy went to the kitchen and got a couple jars of baby food, a baby spoon and the bib. She came back and sat down in front of Paige. She tied the bib around her neck and opened one of the jars of baby food.

"Alright, baby. Open wide for auntie."