LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy smiled at Paige.

"No, baby. The appendix was below your stomach, on top of your intestines. Nobody knows exactly what an appendix does exactly, except cause problems if it gets bigger and bothers you, but your tummy is still there."

Judy slipped the nipple in Paige's mouth and let her drink.

Judy took the bottle away from Paige and put it away. She took out her phone and called Paige's mother up.

"Paige is out of surgery. They say she did fine. Here, I'll let you talk to her."

Judy held the phone so Paige could talk but not have to hold the phone.

"Hey baby. I'm so proud of you. You made it through surgery without a problem, didn't you?"

"Whew. Well that's good. I would hate for them to have taken your whole tummy and then you would had to have been fed through a feeding tube or something. I'm so glad you are feeling better. I want to video chat with you soon, so work on getting all better, okay. I love you, baby."

"Alright, I am going to hang up now so you can get some rest, baby. Talk to you real soon though." Doris said, giving Paige a kiss over the phone.

Judy smiled and held out her hand for the phone.

"You better get some sleep, baby. Don't worry, I am going to stay right here with you." Judy said.

The next morning Nancy came back with clothes for Judy and Paige to wear home. While Judy went in and took a shower, Nancy kept an eye on Paige. The doctor arrived later on in the afternoon to check Paige over and release her to go home. Judy helped Paige get changed into a skirt and top for the trip home.

Judy picked up Paige and looked around the room, making sure they didn't forget anything. Nancy was holding Presley and a diaper bag. They left the room and went down to the car. Judy gently placed Paige in the car seat and fastened her in. She sat down next to her and smiled at her. Nancy started the car and headed out.

"I'm glad too, baby. Surgeries aren't fun, are they, baby?"

When they arrived home, Judy got Paige out of the car and took her in the house. While they were in the hospital Nancy had set up the playpen for Paige to sit in the living room so she wouldn't move too much. Judy laid Paige down on the couch.

"You still need your rest baby. Would you like something to eat or drink?"

"Okay. That sounds like a good idea."

Judy looked over where Paige was pointing.

"Oh, that's just someplace for you to sit when Miss Nancy and I are busy and you want to be out in the living room instead of your bedroom. There is lot's of fun things for you to do in there."

"We can video chat with your mommy after you wake up from your nap, and I'll call and see if Anna can't come over tomorrow. If not, we will find out when she can come over, okay baby?"