LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

The doctor listened to Paige and lifted her gown up. She didn't appear to notice Paige's diaper as she pressed against her stomach in a couple different places.

"Does it hurt here? what about here?" The doctor asked.

The doctor nodded and examined Paige a little more. She turned to Judy.

"I'm afraid she has appendicitis. We need to take her to the hospital right now and remove her appendix. Should I call an ambulance, or do you have a way to the hospital?"

"I have a friend that will drive us." Judy said.

"Alright, I'll call ahead and get her admitted.

"yes, baby, that is what it means. Don't worry, you are going to be asleep when they do it. Nancy and I will be at the hospital. You have nothing to worry about. I'm sure they will let Presley accompany you into the operating room. Judy cooed.

"That's right, honey. We will be there for you." Nancy said.

Nancy pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the hospital.

"I know you are baby, but it will be over before you know it. Would you like to talk to your mommy before the operation? I can call her right now if you want." Judy said, cuddling with Paige.

Judy pulled out her phone and called Paige's mother. When she answered, she put the phone on speaker.

"Hello Doris. We're on the way to the hospital with Paige. She has appendicitis and needs to have her appendix out." Judy said.

"What? Aw, poor baby. Can I talk to her?" Doris said.

"Here you go."

Judy held the phone up to Paige's face.

"Alright, go ahead and talk." Judy said to Doris.

"Hey baby, it's mommy. I'm sorry to hear that you are going to have an operation and I'm not there."

"Mommy my tummy hurts and I'm scared. It's nice that I have Presley, Auntie and Miss. Nancy. But I'm still scared. I don't wanna have surgery mommy." Paige says sounding as if she were going to cry.

"Aw baby, I know you don't, but it's necessary. It will make your tummy stop hurting. I wish I could be there to comfort you, but it isn't possible. I'll have auntie keep me updated on how you are doing. I'll stay on the phone until you go in the operating room, okay? Would that make you feel better?" Doris cooed over the phone.

Judy cuddled with Paige as she talked with her mother.

Nancy arrived at the hospital. She opened the back door and took Paige so Judy could get out of the car. Judy checked to make sure she had Presley and the diaper bag and got out. She took Paige back and they walked into the hospital.

"It's going to be okay, baby. If you feel like crying, go ahead. I know it's scary." Doris told Paige over the phone.

Judy checked in at the desk and was taken by a nurse up to the room that Paige would be using after her operation. It had a hospital crib in it. Judy undressed Paige down to her diaper and set her down in the crib. The nurse came over and smiled at Paige.

"I hear we have one sick little girl. You don't have anything to worry about, honey. All the surgeons have been operating for years. We'll take really good care of you."

Paige started to cry when they reached up to the entrance to the hospital. She knew now it was going to be happening soon. She cried more when she was laid in the hospital crib she just wanted to cuddle with her auntie. Though she still had her penguin close she looked up at the nurse who talked to her, still crying

"That's a cute penguin, baby. She can come into the operating room with you if you want." The nurse said.

The nurse undressed Paige down to her diaper and checked it. She took off Paige's diaper and cleaned her up. She slipped an absorbent pad under Paige and covered her with a sheet.

Paige started to freak out when her diaper was being taken off and only had a pad under her instead. She was scream crying now. She didn't think it'd be so soon. "No I don't wanna go! I don't! Don't make go!" Paige said crying loudly. She was still scared to have surgery.

"Shh, baby. We aren't going to take you until you are ready, okay?" The nurse cooed.

"Can I hold her?" Judy asked.

"Of course" The nurse said.

Judy picked up Paige and Presley and took her over to a chair. She sat down and held Paige on her lap. She reached in her purse and took out a pacifier.

"It's okay, baby. Do you want your pacifier?"

Paige didn't like she was naked but was glad her auntie was holding her and that she didn't have to go yet. Surgery made her scared. Paige was still trying to calm down, she opened her mouth for her paci, that might help.

After all the crying, Paige was exhausted. She suckled her paci and cuddled up carefully to Judy. Her Sindhu was still hurting but she was thankful she hadn't thrown up or had diarrhea in awhile. She sniffled but was starting to get tired.

Judy stood up and carried Paige over to the cart that they were going to wheel Paige to the operating room on and laid her down, taking the blanket and pacifier. The nurse covered her with the sheet again. Judy and Nancy followed the cart as far as they could before they were stopped by the nurse and went to the waiting room. The operation lasted almost an hour before Paige was taken to the recovery room.

Nancy and Judy were allowed to visit Paige after another half hour. Judy stood beside Paige's bed, holding her hand. Paige was wearing a diaper and gown.

Paige had been given anesthesia to keep her asleep for the surgery. She slowly woke up when she was back in her room. She didn't feel pain or felt sick anymore. She looked over at her auntie. "They took it out now.." She says softly pointing at her stomach. She was going to be a little loopy.