LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Okay." Paige says. She then looked at the site. She picked a green shirt that had Tinkerbell on it. Then another shirt that was pink and black and had monster high on it. She picked a few more that had other Disney and Nick characters on them. "Are these good?" She asks

while Paige looked a the shirts, Judy found a couple more pair of shorts and put them in the cart. One had Curious George on it and another had Elsa from Frozen. She looked at the shirts Paige picked out and smiled.

"They are perfect. You did a good job. I'm proud of you." Judy said.;

"How about we get something to drink and then check out? Unless you can think of something else we need to buy?"

It was now more than two hours that they were inside the store.

"Of course. Go ahead and get it and stick it in the cart."

Judy saw that Paige could hardly keep her eyes open.

"After that how about we just check out and go home? If we forgot anything, we can come back at another time or go to another store, okay?"

Paige nodded. And ran off to go get the shirt she wanted. She grabbed it off the rack and brought it to her aunt. It was blue and had Elsa on the front. It read, let it go! "It's pretty." She put it in the cart.

"Yes it is. You are going to look cute in it. I picked out a pair of shorts that I think goes well with the tee shirt. It has Elsa on them as well."

Judy took Paige's hand and led her up to the checkouts. She put everything on the counter and paid for everything. The total came to almost 600 dollars. Judy paid with her credit card.

"Okay, honey we better hurry home. I think there is a piece of cake waiting with your name on it." Judy said.

Judy took Paige to the car and got her in the booster seat and fastened her in before loading the packages in the car. Judy climbed in the car and drove home.

Paige was glad they were done with shipping. She was really tired. She even almost fell asleep on the way back home. But was just barely awake when they pulled in the driveway. "I still get to have cake right?" She asks sleepily.

Judy got Paige out of the booster seat.

"Of course, honey. A nice piece of cake and a glass of milk before going to bed"

Judy took Paige into the house and then looked through the bags. She handed Paige the footed sleeper.

"Go ahead and change into this and I will get your cake and milk ready."

Judy went to the kitchen and started icing the cake.

By the time Paige returned, Judy had iced the cake and had cut a piece for Paige. She set the cake and a plastic cup with milk in it on the table. Judy smiled as Paige entered the room and told her she was dressed. She came over and gave Paige a hug.

'You look adorable. And it should keep you from getting chilled. I like the temperature to be lower during the night. It helps me sleep better. Here's your cake and milk. Be careful when you eat it, honey. We don't want cake or milk on your new pajamas, do you?"

Judy smiled and as Paige sat down to eat her cake, Judy put the rest of the cake in a plastic container to keep it fresh. She washed up the knife and spatula she had used to put the cake on the plate. She came back over and sat down across from Paige.

"I'm sorry I kept you out past your bedtime, honey. You look pretty sleepy. I'll try not to anymore, okay?"

"It's not part my bed time. I'm just sleepy cause it was my first day here and we did a lot." Paige claimed as she ate her cake and drank her milk. So far nothing got on her new jammies.

"Is that so? Well I guess we will see when you've been here longer. Are you going to be a good girl and go to bed when I say so?"

Judy picked up a napkin and dabbed Paige's face.

"Oh sweetie. Did I forget to tell you? I'm having a room redone for you. it's going to take a little while so you have to sleep with me for now. I promise that you'll get your own room." Judy said.

Judy gave Paige a kiss on the cheek and then left the room after turning down the light. She left the door open slightly so the room wouldn't be entirely dark.

Judy prepared for the next day. She decided to take Paige to Disney World since Paige seemed to always be talking about it. She set out the Minnie Mouse shorts and tee shirt they had just bought. and blew up several Minnie Mouse shaped balloons, leaving them in the living room, tied together. She set out a plastic plate and silverware set that had Minnie Mouse on it. She sat down to watch tv until her normal bedtime.

Judy came to the bedroom and pulled down the covers on Paige's bed. She remembered that Paige hadn't used the bathroom before going to bed. She unzipped the sleeper and checked the pull up. It was still dry so Judy zipped the sleeper up again and covered Paige again. She went to bed and stayed awake awhile before falling asleep. She set her alarm for seven so she could be up before Paige.