LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy uncovered Paige so she would be cooler. Nancy got up and got a washcloth wet with cold water and started wiping Paige's face again.

"It's okay, baby. Auntie and Miss Nancy are here."

Judy and Nancy both kissed Paige's cheek and left the room. They went down to the kitchen and sat at the table, talking about Paige. Judy called Paige's mother to let her know what was going on.

Judy heard Paige and hurried up to her room. She smelled Paige's diaper and got a fresh diaper, wipes, powder and diaper rash creme. She came over to the crib.

"How are you feeling, baby?"

"Aw, poor baby. Let's get your diaper changed and then I'll give you some more medicine. It should help your tummy as well as your flu symptoms."

Judy took off Paige's diaper and cleaned her good with the baby wipes. She saw her rash was almost gone, but applied some creme on it anyway. She slid a new diaper under Paige and sprinkled powder on her before taping the diaper closed. She picked Paige up and carried her to the bathroom. She got out a chewable Tylenol and gave it to her.

"Go ahead and chew this up honey, then auntie will hold you and rub your tummy for a bit, okay?"

Paige kept her thumb in her mouth and watched her auntie change her diaper. When she was given her Tylenol she took it. "Auntie can I try to eat something? I'm scared I might get sick though." She says

"I think that would be a good idea. You need something that won't be hard on your tummy. How about soup, or you can have some baby food. That shouldn't be too hard on you. If you do get sick, it's okay. I'll keep a bowl handy so if you need to throw up, you don't have to worry about making it to the bathroom."

Judy took Paige to the kitchen and set her down in the high chair, fastening her in. She got a large plastic bowl and set it on the table.

"Would you rather have soup or some soft baby food?"

"Alright. I just happen to have some here. After you eat I'll call your mommy so you can talk to her in a video chat, Okay?"

Judy got out three jars of baby food and set them on the table. One was strained peas, one was strained chicken and one was strained bananas.

"Okay, we'll try these tonight, okay? Let me know if you don't like them and I'll stop feeding them to you."

Judy tied a bib on Paige and got a small spoon. She dipped the spoon in the chicken and started feeding her.

Judy smiled as Paige's face as she tasted the chicken one. It looked like a baby that was trying a food for the first time.

"Chicken is good. If you would like, I can feed it to more often, like maybe a couple times a week."

Judy continued to feed Paige the chicken, scraping some baby food off her face and giving it to her.

"Do you want to try the peas next?"