LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy stood up.

"Alright, I'll allow you to use the big girl potty this time, but don't get used to it."

Judy picked Paige up and quickly dried Paige's bottom. She sat her on the toilet and waited.

Judy helped Paige get up and used toilet paper to wipe her bottom. When she was done, she finished drying Paige and took her to the nursery where the changing table was. Judy helped Paige up onto the changing table and strapped her down. She took out a thicker diaper and showed it to Paige.

Judy tries to think, but can't remember.

"I'm sorry baby. Auntie is getting old. What game did we play earlier?"

Judy sprinkled baby powder on page and taped the diaper closed. She helped Paige off the changing table.

"Why don't you go get me your pink Cinderella footed pajamas?"

Judy smiled at Paige and nodded her head.

"You were laying on your tummy, weren't you? Let's call it the tummy time game, okay? We can do it again. Maybe we can show Anna the game when she comes over and see if she wants to play it with you."

"Aren't pajamas usually kept in the dresser, baby? I think they are in the next to the bottom drawer in that dresser." Judy pointed to a dresser that had babyish decals on it.

"Then the two of us will play it and she can watch, okay? I think once she sees how fun the game is she will want to play too."

Judy took the footed pajamas from Paige and dressed her in them, snapping them up the front.

"There we go! How about a bedtime bottle and story?"

Judy picked Paige up and carried her to the kitchen. She filled a bottle with milk and warmed it up. Judy carried Paige to the living room and sat down in her chair. She took a book from the book rack near the chair and laid Paige across her lap. She slipped the nipple in her mouth and rocked her as she read the book to her.

Judy saw that Paige was starting to fall asleep. She finished the book and put it away. Judy adjusted Paige in her arms and took the bottle from Paige and slipped the pacifier in her mouth instead. She continued to rock Paige.

Judy slowly stood up and carried Paige up to her room. She laid Paige in the crib and laid Presley next to her. She covered Paige up and kissed her cheek. She wound up the mobile over her head and turned down the lights before leaving the room.

Judy woke up just after 7 and looked at her watch. She jumped up, afraid she had missed Paige crying during the night. She came over to the crib and saw Paige in her curb cuddled up to Presley.

"Good morning, baby. Are you ready to get up now?" Judy asked.

"What's the matter, baby? don't you feel good?"

Judy felt Paige's head.

"You do feel warm. Let me get the thermometer and check your temperature."

Judy left the room and got the ear thermometer and brought it back to the crib.