LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Nancy stopped the swing when Paige started crying. Judy hurried over as well. She lifted Paige out of the swing and cuddled her.

"What's the matter baby?" Judy asked, rubbing Paige's back.

Judy slipped her hand inside Paige's pants and felt her diaper. She could tell that Paige had wet her diaper.

"Are you upset that you wet your diaper, honey? I'm not mad baby. I'm happy you did." Judy cooed, rubbing Paige's bottom.

"You're wearing pants, silly. No one can tell you are wearing a diaper and they certainly can't tell you are wet. Those diapers can hold a lot of pee, so you really don't need to be changed right away. We can stay and you can keep playing or we can continue on our walk while you sit in your stroller. It's up to you." Judy said.

"Your auntie is right, baby. No one can tell you wet your diaper." Nancy agreed.

"Alright, we'll walk around the park a bit and then come back to see."

Judy carried Paige to the stroller and put her in. She fastened her harness and kissed her cheek. Judy put the pacifier in Paige's mouth and started pushing her further into the park.

Judy pulled the hood over Paige, shielding her from the sun. She walked slowly around the park so Paige could look around and they wouldn't get back to the playground for awhile.

Judy looked like a pride parent pushing her infant around the park. Nancy walked next to Judy, smiling as well.

Judy saw that Paige was asleep, but she continued to push her through the park slowly. Finally she stopped at a bench and sat down, but continued to push the stroller back and forth.

Judy smiled at Nancy.

"I guess we better go home. My baby is so worn out she probably won't wake up for awhile. I need to start working on dinner."

Nancy nodded in agreement. She stood up and took the stroller from Judy and started pushing it towards Judy's house.

Judy brought the stroller inside and got Paige out. She carried her to the crib while Nancy put away the stroller. Judy tucked Paige in and put Presley next to Paige before coming back out to Nancy.

"I'll get dinner started. Would you mind keeping an ear out for Paige in case she wakes up?"

"No problem." Nancy said.

Judy went t the kitchen.

Paige slept a half hour more. Then finally woke up to seeing she was back at Auntie's. She felt that her diaper felt uncomfortable and was sad that she didn't get to play on the Merry go round. She was also by herself and just with her penguin. She started to cry loudly

Nancy lifted Paige out of the crib and took her over to the changing table. She slipped a pacifier in Paige's mouth, then removed her diaper. She smiled at Paige as she cleaned her.

"What a good girl you were at the park today, baby. Auntie and I are really proud of you. You didn't let a wet diaper bother you at all, did you? You're just making auntie really happy when you do that. You know that right?"

Nancy cooed to Paige as she changed her into a new diaper, cleaning her and sprinkling baby powder on her in the process. She lifted Paige off the changing table and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go find auntie."

Nancy carried Paige out of the room wearing only a tee shirt and diaper. She went to the kitchen where Judy was working at the stove.

"There she is!"

Judy turned from the stove and smiled at Paige. She came over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm making dinner right now, baby. Are you getting hungry?" Judy asked.

Judy took Paige from Nancy.