LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Nancy gently wiped Paige before pulling the diaper out and throwing it away, then wiped her some more.

"Well you have been doing a good job, because your auntie is happy. I saw something today that I think she wanted you to do, but she doesn't want to push you into doing it. Do you want to hear what it is?"

Nancy got another diaper and slipped it under Paige.

Nancy got the baby powder and sprinkled it on Paige's bottom.

"Do you remember after breakfast, auntie put you down on the floor on your hands and knees and patted your bottom. Do you know why she did that?"

"Well think about it. You're aunties baby now right? at first a baby just lays around and sleeps most of the day. When they are a bit older, they roll around move a bit. When they are older still, they roll over on their tummy and get up on their hands and knees and learn how to crawl. When they know how to crawl, they can get around a lot faster than rolling and go almost everywhere their mommy's, or aunties, let them."

"I think auntie would like you to start crawling around the house. She knows that you know how to walk, but now that you are a baby, she would like to see you crawling like one. She wouldn't say that to you though. Do you think you would like to make auntie happy by crawling sometimes? I don't think she expects you to crawl around all the time. You can still walk, especially holding aunties or my hand." Nancy said, taping the diaper closed and sitting Paige up.

Nancy smiled and went over to the dresser. She took out a pair of purple jeans that had snaps in the crotch. She slipped Paige's feet in them and pulled them up. Nancy lifted Paige off the changing table and set her on the floor on her hands and knees. She slipped a pacifier in Paige's mouth and patted her bottom.

Judy smiled and picked up Paige. She pulled out the waist of the jeans and looked at the diaper underneath. Nancy came into the living room and saw Paige's pacifier on the floor. She picked it up and brought it over to Paige and Judy. Nancy cleaned the pacifier and put it back in Paige's mouth.

Judy cuddled with Paige.

"I'm happy that you came to visit me and are doing what I ask without giving me any trouble about it. You look adorable in that outfit. How about we go outside for a bit after I finish folding clothes? You can watch tv in the meantime. What would you like to watch?" Judy said.

"How about we just go for a walk? Or you can play in the park? You can watch either one, honey." Judy said.

Judy picked up the remote and turned it to Bubble Guppies. "is that okay?"

Judy finished folding and putting away the clothes just as the episode of bubble guppies finished. She came back to the living room carrying the diaper bag with Paige's name on it.

"Are you ready to go for our walk? Would you like to walk or ride in the stroller?" Judy asked with a smile.

Judy smiled.

"You don't know everything, do you?"

Judy pulled a large stroller out of the hall closet and set it up. It was large enough for Paige to easily sit in. Judy picked Paige up and took her over to the stroller. She worked Paige's feet through the leg openings and sat her down. She pulled a harness over her head and fastened it in front of Paige. Nancy left the room and came back with a bottle of water and a baggie with puffs in it. She took the pacifier out of Paige's mouth.

"There we go. Time to get going." Nancy cooed.

Nancy opened the front door and held it as Judy pushed the stroller outside.