LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"We will get Minnie, but we will also get the Bubble guppy one as well. No one is going to see what you are wearing to bed except for me. Now pick out something yourself, honey. I said we need at least 4 or 5 pairs of pajamas," Judy insisted.

"If I have to get them, I will get you Dora pajamas and maybe Princess Sofia as well. Would you like them?"

Judy kept looking through the pajamas as well. She found a pair of light pink footed pajamas with Cinderella on the front. It had snaps going up the front, and a little flap at the top to cover the zipper. She took them out and held them up against Paige.

"How about we get these in case you get a chill or something? They will be harder to take off if you need to pee, but they will keep you warm if the air conditioner makes the room too cold." Judy said.

Paige looked at them and felt them. They were pretty softly too. And they were just as childish as the others. But only they would see her in them. "We can get them." She says. It looked like it would fit her too.

"Okay. I guess we can go with these for now. How about some shoes? I think a minimum of two pairs of shoes is best. A dressy pair and a pair to play in. What size are your feet?" Judy asked.

Judy looked down at Paige's feet and saw her socks were starting to droop. She knelt down and pulled her socks up and tied the shoelaces tighter.

"Sure, you can do that."

Judy led Paige over to the shoe department. She looked for the aisle where the size 6 to 7 shoes were at and led Paige down the aisle. She started looking at the dress shoes.

The shoes had Sofia the First on them. Judy came over and looked at the shoes.

"Those are adorable. Let's try them on you. Come over here and sit down."

Judy led Paige over to a bench and made her sit down. Judy knelt down and took untied the shoes Paige had on now and took them off, setting them to the side. She took the new shoes and noticed they had velcro on them instead of shoe laces. She slipped them on Paige's feet and fastened the velcro tight.

"Go ahead and stand up and walk around so I can see if they fit correctly."

Judy gently moved Paige's hand away from her shoe.

"Let me get that, honey. The fastener is a little tricky, and we don't want to break your new shoes before you've worn them out of the store, do we?"

Judy gently opened the Velcro fastener on the shoes and took them off of Paige's feet, replacing them with the black patent leather shoes and buckled them.

"These shoes look nice on you. Go ahead and try them out."

"Yes, we'll get those and the play shoes you want. How about we look for shorts and tee shirts? You're not going to be wearing dresses all the time, are you?"

Judy came over and unbuckled the shoes Paige was wearing and slipped them off of her feet. She out the pair she had worn to the store on her and tied them.

Judy stood up and took Paige's hand. She started looking for the shorts.

Judy nodded. She took Paige over to the shorts area and started looking. As in the dresses and pajamas, they had lots of children's cartoon characters on the outfits. Judy picked up a short and shirt set that had Minnie Mouse on them.

"What about this one? You could wear it when we go to Disney World or to one of the other parks." Judy said.

She held the shirt up against Paige.

"Well of course we are, honey. You don't think I would let you come all the way to Orlando and not take you see Mickey Mouse, do you? I'm not sure when we are going, but it is going to be soon."

Judy put the outfit in the cart.

"Why don't you help me pick out some shorts and shirts? You know what you like better than I do."