LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Anna smiled at how cute Paige look drinking from the bottle.

The line moved forward until they reached the slide. Nancy took the bottle from Paige.

"I'll hold onto this until we get to the bottom. I think this will be the last ride though. We need to get you something to eat and then it's your bedtime." Nancy said.

Anna sat down on the slide and waited for Paige to sit down in front of her. She put her arms around Paige and hugged her.

"Are you ready to go?" Anna asked.

Nancy gently pushed Anna's back, sending her and Paige down the slide. Nancy quickly followed them down. It was a long way down with several bumps and edges to go over on the way down. Anna held tightly to Paige's back as they zoomed. She leaned her head on Paige's shoulder.

"This is fun but scary. I'm glad I don't have to pee or I might wet my pants."

Judy smiled at Paige and picked her up. She kissed her cheek. Judy slipped a pacifier in Paige's mouth.

"Time to go home, baby. You missed your nap and I am getting tired as well. Tell Anna goodbye and we'll see her soon."

Anna smiled at Paige and blew her a kiss goodbye.

"Bye Paige. I hope to see you soon."

Anna looked at her father.

"Let's go home, okay? I'm a bit tired too."

Judy carried Paige to the car, patting her bottom on the way. Nancy followed them, carrying the diaper bag and Judy's purse. Judy unlocked the car and slipped Paige into the car seat and fastened her in.

"I bet Paige is going to sleep before we get home," Nancy said.

"As long as she doesn't have an accident, I don't mind." Judy replied.

They got in the car and started home.

Sam smiled, "Okay honey. Let's go get our stuff." Sam says.

Paige had her eyes closed and her head on Judy's shoulders. She let out a breath as she was she was put in her carseat. "Pesly?" She asks behind her pacifier for her Penguin.

"Okay daddy." Anna said, taking Sam's hand.

Nancy pulled Presley out of the diaper bag and fluffed him up a bit before handing her to Paige.

"Presley said she missed going on the rides with you today, but she understands why you couldn't." Nancy said.

Judy drove home, keeping an eye on Paige in her car seat all the way. When they got home, Judy pulled the car into the driveway and parked the car.

Judy got out of the car and got her purse and the diaper bag. Nancy got out and came around to the back door. She opened it and got Paige out of the car seat. She lifted Paige in her arms and carried her into the house, following Judy. She laid Paige on the couch and took off her bathing suit.

"Are you going to put a diaper on her before putting her pajamas on her?" Nancy wondered.

"No, she said she didn't want one. Let's see how she does without a diaper tonight. If she wets through her pajamas she may change her mind."

Judy got Paige's pajamas and brought them back to the living room. She got Paige dressed, then picked her up. She carried her to the bedroom and laid her in the crib, laying Presley next to her. She tucked her in and both Judy and Nancy kissed her cheek before leaving the room.

Judy heard Paige and got up. She walked over and turned on the light then came over to the crib.

"What's the matter, honey? did you have a bad dream?"

Judy saw Presley at the end of the crib and picked him up. She set Presley down next to Paige.

"Aw, Presley was in the crib with you the whole time and I was close by. I came as soon as I heard you call."

Judy picked Paige up and gave her Presley to hold. She took her to the kitchen and warmed a bottle of milk for her, then took her to a rocking chair and sat down. She held the bottle up to Paige's mouth.

"Go ahead and drink your milk, baby. It will help you calm down."

Judy smiled at Paige, patting her bottom.

"You're pajamas are still dry, honey. I'm proud of you, though I think it would be better for you to sleep in a diaper, just in case."

Judy gave Paige a kiss on the cheek.

Judy sighed as well.

"I want you to be happy with the decisions we make and want to do it, not just go along with what I say."

Judy let Paige finish the bottle and then set it aside. She stood up and carried Paige to the crib and laid her down inside.

"Aw, I love you too, baby."

Judy got Paige's pacifier and clipped it onto her pajamas before slipping it in Paige's mouth.

"Try and get some sleep, honey. Like I said, I will be sleeping in my bed here, so you don't have to worry about me not being near you."