LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Yes daddy, thank you." Anna said.

Judy cleared the table they were sitting at and led Paige and Anna to the stroller.

"Go ahead and sit down and I will push you both to the ride."

Anna sat down in the stroller and moved over so Paige could sit down.

(Are you still playing Nancy?)

Sam took care of Anna's food. Paige was still eating her pickle and still had her cookie in her other hand. She walked over to her stroller with Anna. Paige sat down next to Anna. She had pickle juice over her mouth and chin, it was also going down her hand.

Nancy took a couple of pictures of Paige before Judy cleaned her up. Nancy walked next to the stroller as Judy pushed it toward the ride Paige wanted to go on next. She parked the stroller and helped the girls out.

Nancy took out out a package of baby wipes and cleaned Paige's face and hands, making sure to get all the crumbs and chocolate off of her.

"There you go, honey."

Judy handed Nancy a raft and led them to where the ride started at and put the raft in the water.

"Would you rather ride with Miss Nancy or me?"

"Alright. Sam would you hold Presley and watch the stroller and I'll take Anna with me? Only two people can fit on one raft."

Judy led Anna over to the raft she was going to ride on and Nancy took Paige's hand.

Nancy smiled and put the raft in the water. She picked up Paige and laid her on the raft and laid down next to her. She put her arm around her and pushed off. Judy did the same with Anna and they floated next to Paige's raft.

"Alright, let's float down the river." Judy said.

Nancy smiled at Paige.

"I do too. They are nice and relaxing. You don't have to worry about fast water or anything else. You could probably fall asleep on this raft. Would you like a pacifier?"

Anna put her hand in the water, paddling a little as they drifted down the river.

Nancy smiled and slipped the pacifier in Paige's mouth, holding it there until Paige started sucking on it. She brushed Paige's hair out of her face and kissed her cheek.

Anna reached over and took Paige's hand in hers, smiling at her.

Judy and Anna got off their raft and Nancy helped Judy pick up Paige and lay her against her shoulder. She carried Paige to the stroller and laid her in it. She fixed the stroller so Paige was laying down in it and started pushing her. Nancy took Presley from Sam.

"Thank you for holding Paige's penguin."