LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy brought the girls over to the side of the pool where Nancy was waiting with towels. Judy lifted Paige and Anna out of the pool where they were wrapped in the towels.

"What would you like to eat, honey?"

"And you, Anna?" Judy asked.

"I'll have the same."

Judy took them to a table and had them sit down.

"I'll be right back with the sandwiches."

Judy walked over to one of the vendors and ordered the sandwiches and juice. When they were ready, Judy brought them back to the table.

"Do you want your juice in a bottle, Paige?"

Judy poured Paige's juice in a bottle and tied a bib around Paige's neck. She used a plastic knife to cut Paige's sandwich into fourth's, cutting off the crust. She set the sandwich down in front of Paige and sat down at the table. She smiled at Sam.

"Are you having fun today?"

'Oh yes. I am enjoying taking Paige to the different parks. We've been to the Magic Kingdom and now here. Next I'll take her to the Animal Kingdom. We may skip Epcot since there isn't that much that would interest a child, but we'll see."

Judy picked up a napkin and wiped Paige's face.

"Maybe we can go there at the same time." Judy said.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, baby. Epcot is another Disney Park that has different pavilions featuring different countries of the world. They have exhibits and restaurants featuring the food of the country that the pavilion represents."

"I'll go see." Judy said.

Judy went to check and came back with a pickle and two cookies. She handed one of the cookies to Anna.

"Thank you ma'am." Anna said, taking a bite of her cookie.

Judy handed Paige her pickle and the cookie.

"There you go, honey."