LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Alright, I need to get you changed first." Judy said.

"I think I'll rest up took, but I don't need a nap." Anna said.

Judy took Paige into the bathroom and took off her swim suit and swim diaper. She cleaned her a bit and put on a new swim diaper and put her suit back on her.

"I'll get you some more juice when you wake up, baby."

Judy took Paige back to the stroller and had Paige get into it. She adjusted it so Paige could lay down in the stroller.

"No. She was a normal teenager until she came to stay with me this summer. Her mother and I decided it would be a good idea if she was treated like a toddler while she was here. I have been taking pictures of her and sending them to her mother, and she has been talking with her mother on Skype as well."

Paige whined a little being gently shook. She was a bit warm from holding the penguin and from the weather the whole time. She had a slight messy diaper. She rubbed her eyes and reached for Judy. "My swim diaper is icky, auntie." She says

"We will have to talk to Anna and her daddy and make sure it's something they want to do as well though. I don't see why they wouldn't want to come over."

Judy heard Paige start peeing and clapped her hands. she tore a couple sheets of toilet paper off the roll and waited for Paige to finish peeing.