LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Paige had still felt a little scared during the ride but relaxed when it was over. Her thumb was still in her mouth. She took out when seeing Nancy. "It was okay, I met a new friend. Her name is Anna and she's gonna play with me in the children's area." Paige says excitedly

Nancy dried Paige off from the water spraying in the boat.

"Hi, I'm Anna." Anna said, holding out her hand to Nancy.

Nancy shook the girls hand. She led them over to the stroller.

"Why don't you girls have a seat and I'll push you both over to the children's area?"

Anna sat down in the stroller, scooting over to the side to make room for Paige.

"This is a nice Stroller."

"We live in Orlando, not too far from here. Are you local or just visiting?" Nancy replied.

Anna giggled as her father dried her off. She smiled as Paige showed her Presley the penguin.

"I have a teddy bear, but I left him in the car. Daddy didn't want me to get her wet."

"Well I left my doll in the car with my teddy bear so he won't be lonely. He didn't want to come in the park. My bear doesn't want to get wet. I doubt Presley wants to get wet either, but you have someone who can watch her for you so she doesn't."

"Really? We should exchange phone numbers so we can set up a play date sometime soon." Nancy told Sam.

(I guess that would be better)

"Really? We should exchange phone numbers so we can set up a play date sometime soon." Judy told Sam.

Judy took out a bottle of water and handed it to Paige.

"Here you go honey. We don't want you to be dehydrated do we?"

"Okay daddy," Anna said.

Judy took both girls into the bathroom. She took them into the handicapped stall where there would be more room. She pulled down Paige's bathing suit and swim diaper and helped her onto the toilet.

"Of course."

Anna took Paige's place on the toilet and peed a little. Judy helped her up and got both girls dressed. She took their hands and led them back to the stroller. She got them seated in the stroller.

"Do you want your juice now or later?"

"Okay. Anna would you like some juice too?" Judy asked.

"Alright," Anna said.

Judy got an empty bottle and went over to a juice stand. She had them fill it up and got juice in a cup for Anna. She gave the bottle to Paige and the cup to Anna.

"Okay, why don't you two go play for awhile?"

"Sure, you can take your baba with you, honey. I'm sure you will get thirsty while you are playing. If you finish your baba then bring it back to me for a refill." Judy said.

Anna took Paige's hand and started in to the play area.

• Like 1