LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Paige woke up again around midnight with a messy diaper. She hadn't gone poop much that day so her messy diaper was the result. She woke up whining a little bit, it was very uncomfortable. She tried not to cry and saw the bottle of water. She took it and started to drink, hoping her auntie heard her and would change her.

Judy woke up as Paige started whining. She got out of bed and came over to the crib.

"What's the matter honey? Did you mess your diaper? It's okay, auntie will get you cleaned up."

Judy lowered the side of the crib and started cleaning Paige up, cooing to her as she did it.

"Alright, but just for tonight. Can you tell me about your dream?" Judy asked.

Judy tried to distract Paige as she cleaned her up, then slid a clean diaper under her, powdered her and taped it on. She carried Paige into the kitchen and warmed a bottle of milk and then took her to her bedroom. She laid her in the bed and laid down next to her.

"Aw, I don't think there are evil muppets like that, baby. I wonder what caused you to have that dream?"

"Yes baby. A warm baba will help you fall back asleep next to me." Judy cooed.

Judy handed the bottle to Paige.

"Can you say baba for auntie?"

"I know you do baby." Judy said.

Judy smiled when Paige said Ba.

"See? That wasn't hard was it. That's good enough for now. From now on when you want a drink, just say ba, or baba. Can you do that baby?"

Judy held the nipple up to Paige's mouth and let her take the bottle.

It was about 15 minutes later that Paige has woken up. It was dark and the door was cracked a little. When she looked over and saw her auntie gone, and her Penguin wasn't with her. That made her upset. She crawled out of bed, and managed to trip over her feet. She fell right on her face and started to cry loudly.

"Aw, I'm sorry. I guess it would be best if you slept in your crib from now on. You should have just called for me though. Are you getting hungry?"

Judy carried Paige out to the kitchen, giving her a kiss.

"Yes, I guess. We can move your high chair out to the living room."

Judy picked up the high chair with one hand and carried it in the living room. She set it up and put Paige in it. She tied a bib on Paige then got her a bottle. Judy turned on the tv for her and then got a bowl of cereal and a spoon. She sat down next to the high chair.

"Why don't you let me feed you while you watch tv? We need to hurry so we can get going. Miss Nancy will be by shortly."

"Wow auntie you're strong." Paige says seeing her carry the high chair. "Okay Auntie. You can feed me." Paige opened her mouth for the first bite. She clapped excitedly seeing Elaina of Avalor on (idk if that's how you spell it)