LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Yes, that is icky, isn't it?" Judy said, making a face at Paige.

Judy took Paige's hand and led her to the bathroom. She took off her top and diaper and then started water running into the tub.

"Do you want the bath toys tonight?"

Judy opened the closet and took out a mesh bag containing bath toys. She opened it up in front of Paige.

"Go ahead and pick out a few to play with." Judy said.

Judy finished filling the tub, then lifted Paige over the side.

"Uh-oh, did Paige have an accident?" Judy asked. "It's okay. I probably shouldn't have tickled you like that. Don't worry, I'm not upset with you. Accidents happen, don't they?"

Judy washed Paige again and rinsed her in the shower. She helped her out and started drying her.

"I know you aren't a baby. You were tickled which caused you to pee, honey. That's different than just peeing in the tub like a baby does. Even big girls do that sometimes when tickled. I will try to remember not to tickle you so much. I know you didn't mean it."

"Of course we can. Let's put your diaper and pajama top on and then I'll fix you a bottle before I read you the story, okay?"

Judy took Paige to the bedroom and put a diaper on her and a pajama top. She went to the kitchen and warmed a bottle of milk before coming back to the bedroom. She sat down and held Paige on her lap. She got a book out and started reading to Paige as she fed her the bottle.

Judy could tell Paige had fallen asleep. She put the bottle aside as well as the book and stood up. She took Paige over to the crib and lowered her inside. She put Presley next to her and tucked her in. Judy slipped the pacifier in Paige's mouth and took a picture of her before leaving the room. She brought a bottle of water and put it in the crib.