LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"For now, while I am looking for some toys for you, right there is as far as I want you to go. When I come back I'll show you where you can go to."

Nancy went into the utility room and started looking for the pool toys she had.

Nancy returned to the pool with an armful of pool toys that included a couple of rubber ducks, some plastic sticks that you could throw, a couple of balls, a raft and an inner tube. She put everything in the water except the raft and inner tube that she had to blow up. She smiled at Paige.

"Do you see anything you want to play with?"

"I sure can baby. Just lay there and relax."

Nancy slowly pushed the raft around the pool, taking it into the deep end and going back towards the shallow end and circled back to the deep end again, going slowly.

"Are you enjoying this, baby?"

"I'll talk to her about for you. Are you sure you want to swim in the ocean? There are fish in the water and the tides can be pretty rough."

Nancy kept pushing Paige around the pool. She picked up one of the rubber ducks and squeezed it, filling it with water. She then squirted Paige with it.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

Nancy squirted Paige several more times before stopping.

"How about you try and go potty for me? You haven't had any accidents so far and it would be ashamed if you had one on the raft, wouldn't it? You can come back after using the potty if you want."