LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Okay, then I'm sorry." Judy said.

Judy finished her dinner and checked in the cake. It looked done so Judy took it out of the oven to cool.She came back to the table.

"The cake need to cool before we can ice it. How about we head to the store and when we come back we can have cake. Are you ready to get dressed to go out?"

"I would like for you to wear your pull-up when we go out, but I won't force you to. Nobody will know what kind of underwear you are wearing. Were your going to wear pants or a dress? I would like you to wear a dress. We need to go in the bathroom and get you cleaned up and I want you to use the toilet again."

Judy smiles.

"That's great, but I still want you to wear your pull-up under your dress. Please? For me?" Judy asked.

"Yes, but call me if you do go potty, okay? It's not that I don't trust you. I just want to see. And I want to help you get dressed to go out."

Judy cleaned up from dinner as she waited for Paige to call her. Judy wiped her hands and went to the bathroom. She smiled at Paige and looked in the toilet. She clapped her hands.

"Good job, Paige! Let me check to see if you wiped properly."

Judy turned Paige around and checked her bottom. She got a some toilet paper and wiped Paige's bottom, and then pulled up her pull-up. Judy led Paige over to the sink and helped her wash her hands. After she dried them, Judy tugged off Paige's pajama top.

"Alright, let's go get you dressed. Do you have a dress in your carry on or do you want me to find one for you?"

"Alright." Judy said with a smile.

Judy pulled the bag open and started pulling everything out. There were several pairs of panties, tee shirts and bras, but no dresses. She picked up the bag and turned it upside down, shaking it.

"I'm sorry honey, but there's no dress in here. How about I find you a dress?"

Judy went to the closet and looked through it. She pulled out a pink dress with a white collar and a dark blue dress with ruffles around the hem of the dress.

"How about one of these?" Judy said, showing Paige the dresses.

Paige was sure up that maybe she put a couple dresses in there. But there really weren't any there. "I guess you can get me one." She says.

She looked at the dress her aunt choose. It was short of like a dress a child would wear. But atleast it didn't have babyish Character's on it. She nodded. "Okay, I'll wear that one. "

Judy smiled and took the pink dress of the hanger. She waited for Paige to stand up, then slipped the dress over her head. She tugged the dress down, and saw the dress came just below the pull-up. Judy fastened the dress and gave a light pat to Paige's bottom.

Judy led Paige over to the mirror so she could see herself and also to fix Paige's hair.

"Who is that pretty little girl in the mirror? Would you like your hair in pigtails or just a ponytail?" Judy said.

She picked up a brush and started brushing Paige's hair.

Judy smiled and took the pink dress of the hanger. She waited for Paige to stand up, then slipped the dress over her head. She tugged the dress down, and saw the dress came just below the pull-up. Judy fastened the dress and gave a light pat to Paige's bottom.

Judy led Paige over to the mirror so she could see herself and also to fix Paige's hair.

"Who is that pretty little girl in the mirror? Would you like your hair in pigtails or just a ponytail?" Judy said.

She picked up a brush and started brushing Paige's hair.

Judy smiled when Paige said she wss the pretty little girl.

"That's right. You're my pretty little niece."

Judy brushed Paige's hair back and slipped a purple teddy bear holder around it and slid it up to her head. Judy ran her hand down the length of the ponytail and kissed the top of Paige's head.

"Okay sit on your bed and I'll put your socks on, then we'll be almost to go. I'll just have to put your shoes on in the living room."

Judy went to the dresser and took out a pair of pink ankle socks with Dora on them.

Judy put the socks on Paige's feet.

"I don't know, honey. However long it takes to get you done new clothes and other things. Why? Are you wanting to hurry and get back for cake?"

Judy helped Paige stand up and led her to the living room. She made Paige sit on the floor and put her shoes on her. Judy could see Paige's pull-up.

Judy helped Paige up and took her out to the car. She opened the back door and helped Paige into the booster seat and fastened the harness in front of her.

It would be about a twenty minute trip to the store. Judy nodded when she heard Paige's request for music. Judy turned on the radio and turned the dial until she found a station playing children's music.

"How is that, honey?"

Judy smiled and drove the rest of the way to The Children's Store. It sold clothes that fit children of all ages, and Judy felt that she would find clothes that both she and Paige could agree on.

Judy parked the car and helped Paige out of the booster seat. As she got Paige out, the front of her dress pulled up, causing the pull-up to show for a few seconds. Judy straightened Paige's dress and took her hand.

"Let's pick out several play outfits and a couple dressy ones. We'll get panties and socks and maybe a couple pairs of shoes."