LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy ate her breakfast as well, smiling at Paige occasionally. Finally she finished and took her dishes to the sink and rinsed them off. She turned back to Paige.

"Are you almost finished? If you are still hungry I have more ham."

"Of course you can. Let me find something for you to watch and then I'll clean up in here." Judy said.

Judy took Paige's hand and brought her to the living room. She let go of Paige's hand and got the remote. She started clicking through the safe channels she had programmed for Paige to watch. She stopped on Disney Jr.

"How about this, Paige? It looks like a fun channel."

"What do you want to watch? You can watch the regular Disney Channel if you want, or Nickelodeon. I told your mother I wouldn't let you watch anything too adult. I have movies you can watch if you don't know what you want to watch."

Judy rinsed out the sippy cup and filled it with milk. She brought it out to the living room and set it down next to Paige.

"That's in case you get thirsty."

Judy went back to the kitchen and cleaned up.

(When are you gonna introduce the paci? Just wondering)

Paige nodded. She watched a couple shows and drank her milk from time to time. She heard the doorbell ring and wondered if Judy had friends that visit her or something. She looked at the door but didn't answer it unless with Judy's okay.

(forgot about it, to be honest. Paige still has her bib on so I guess it will be introduced in a bit, maybe at naptime.)

Judy heard the doorbell and came out to the living room. She looked through the peephole. Judy smiled and opened the door.

"Come in Nancy." Judy said.

"Nancy, this is my niece Paige. Remember, I said she would be visiting this summer." Judy said. "Paige, this is my next door neighbor Nancy."

Nancy came over to Paige.

"Well aren't you adorable. How old are you honey?"

"Fifteen? That is such a big girl isn't it? Are you being a good girl for your aunt?" Nancy asked.

Judy went to the kitchen and returned with a cup of coffee for Nancy. Judy smiled at Paige.

"Honey, I think you should take a nap. Why don't we go back to your room and you can lay down for a bit?" Judy said.

"Now honey, don't be that way. You were exhausted when we got home last night, and I don't think you've rested all the way. If you go take your nap now, I'll see if we can't talk to your mother on Skype when you wake up." Judy said.

Judy took Paige's hand.

"Tell Nancy bye and you'll see her later."

Judy gave Paige a swat on her bottom, causing her pull up to crinkle.

"I am in charge of you for the summer. Didn't your mother tell you that were supposed to do what I tell you? You don't want me to give her a bad report later do you?" Judy said.

Judy held out her hand to Paige.

"What is wrong with you, Paige? How about I put you in time out instead." Judy said.

Judy led Paige over to a stool in the corner.

"Sit here and think about how naughty you were." Judy said.

Judy talked to Nancy in the kitchen. Nancy had brought over baby clothes she had made for Paige to wear, including onesies, rompers and other things. Judy thanked Nancy, and when Nancy left, She came back to the Paige.

"Are you ready to take a nap now? If you take your nap, I have a surprise for you." Judy said.

Judy hugged Paige.

"Thank you for apologizing. How about we get you changed first, and then I'll show you your surprise." Judy said.

Judy took off Paige's wet pull up, then took her hand to lead her to the bedroom.

Judy had Paige lay down and then got a disposable diaper out of the dresser.

"I'm going to start having you wear these to bed, baby. It will help you sleep better."

Judy lifted Paige's legs and slipped the diaper under her.

Judy showed Paige the diaper.

"This diaper does have prints on it. And a Prince. It has Snow White and Prince charming. aren't they adorable. You want to keep your sheets dry, don't you?" Judy asked.