LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"yes, baby. I'll send her the pictures and videos to her email, and we can talk to your mom through Skype. How does that sound?" Judy asked.

Judy saw they had plastic bibs and went over and picked one up and came back to the table.

"Paige, I want you to wear this during dinner, okay? That dress is really pretty and we wouldn't want to get grease or anything else on it, would we?"

Judy nodded. She noticed that Paige was getting droopy eyed.

"Would you like me to put the rest of your food in a doggy bag to take home? You look like you are about ready to fall asleep in your food. Go ahead and finish your chocolate milk though."

Judy had the server bring over styrofoam dishes to put the rest of the food in, then paid the bill. She helped Paige to her feet, leaving her bib on her. She carried the dishes in a bag and picked up Paige, letting her lay her heard on Judy's shoulder. She rubbed Paige's bottom as she carried her out to the car and put her in the car seat.

"Alright, baby, let's go home."

Judy got in the car and drove the rest of the way home, pulling the car into the driveway.

Judy got Paige out of her car seat and carried her into the house. She set Paige down to take off her bib and her dress, setting it aside. She got a pajama top out of the dresser and put it on Paige. Judy pulled the covers on the toddler bed down and laid Paige down. She covered her and kissed her cheek.

Judy went out to her computer and uploaded all the pictures from the day and sent them to Paige's mother. She got on Skype and talked to her for about a half hour before going to bed herself.

Judy got up at her normal time and had her breakfast. She let Paige sleep in. Finally though it was almost lunch time and Judy didn't want Paige to sleep all day. Judy went in the bedroom and came over to toddler bed. She pulled the covers off of Paige and rubbed the back of her pull up.

"Time to wake up, honey. You've been sleeping for over twelve hours." Judy said softly.

Judy changed Paige out of her wet pull up into a dry one, then put a dress on her.

"You can call her tonight instead, okay? I sent her the pictures already, so she sees what you did, but I know she wants to hear your voice and hear how excited you were." Judy said.

"I don't know yet. Since it is so late, how about we have brunch instead of breakfast or lunch? I can make up some scrambled eggs and ham along with biscuits and some juice to drink. How does that sound?"

Judy finished cooking the breakfast and brought it over to the table. She poured juice into her glass and into a sippy cup for Paige, putting the lid on it and fastening it tight. Judy got the plastic bib out that Paige had worn home the night before and tied it around Paige's neck again, then cut up Paige's ham for her.

"There you go honey."

"It will have to be after she gets off work. I can text her after we finish eating and find out exactly when." Judy said.

Judy took the lid off of Paige's cup and refilled it. She gave her some more eggs as well.