LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"You're welcome, baby." Judy said, giving Paige a kiss on her cheek.

The ride slowed down and came to a stop. Judy undid the strap and helped Paige stand up. She stepped out of the ride, then lifted Paige up, setting her on the ground.

"Alright honey, we really need to get going now. I know you may not feel tired, but I know I am getting tired. We can stop somewhere on the way home and get something to eat if you want."

Judy took Paige over to the stroller. Several little girls waved at Paige on the way. Judy helped Paige sit down and strapped her in. She handed Paige an opened bottle of water. She pushed the stroller toward the exit. A little girl stepped over to the stroller. She looked at Judy and then at Paige.

"Excuse me, but aren't you Princess Paige? Can I have your autograph?" The girl asked, holding out an autograph book.

The little Paige hopped up and down excitedly, sucking her thumb as Paige signed the book. When she got the book back, She gave Paige a big hug.

"Thank you!"

The girl ran back to where her mother was at and showed her the autograph.

Judy smiled at Paige.

"That was very nice of you. I am proud of you."

Judy pushed the stroller to the monorail and helped Paige get on. She held Paige on her lap on the monorail since it was crowded. She gave Paige a kiss on the cheek. When they got off the monorail, Judy walked Paige to the car.

"I forgot to ask if you needed to go potty before we left the park. I'm sorry. I'll take you at the restaurant okay?"

Judy handed Paige the last bottle of water after opening it.

Judy lifted Paige into her car seat and fastened her in. She got in the car and pulled out of the Disney World parking lot. She decided to wait until they were close to Judy's home. That was almost an hour away.

"If you get sleepy you can close your eyes and rest. I'll wake you up when we get to the restaurant."

Judy pulled onto the highway.

"Yes, we can go again. there is still a lot we didn't see today. It will probably be in a month or so. We'll see. If you don't want to close your eyes, Just look at the scenery outside."

Judy kept to the speed limit or below on the way to the restaurant. Finally, almost an hour later she pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and parked the car. She got out and opened the back door to get Paige out.

Judy figured Paige was okay until they got home, and dropped her dress. She took Paige's hand and led her into the restaurant. They seated Judy and Paige in a booth and handed them a menu.

"What would you like to drink Paige?" Judy asked.

Judy nodded at the waitress.

"I'll have ice tea. We'll be a few minutes looking over the menu."

The server left to get the drinks.

Judy looked over the menu.

"Do you see anything you want to eat. I know you said you are really hungry. Go ahead and order anything off the menu."

"Those were all good highlights. I liked them as well. Of course I liked watching you all day. I'm glad I was able to get most of the day on my camera. You're going to have a lot to tell your mother tonight, aren't you?"